:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
archer9234

New Release/New purchases Thread

One of my friends got that for Christmas and he loves it, however he is afraid of breaking the LED's, so he lightly taps now. :lol:

Tell him that the LEDs are under a plasticy like thing far under the actual key, trust me I absolutely slam my keys sometimes, no damage at all :P

Ahhh, thanks! I love the thing but he treats it like glass. Guess he'll finally let me use it!

TMNT_80s_S5_larger.jpg

the box resembles a pizza box with the discs made to look like pizzas,

It is, but I prefered a Macbook Pro over that :P

That's what I thought.

Not much to gawk at but the FIRST thing I bought PC/movie/multimedia related in a loooong time:

Pentium 4 2ghz laptop with 2.5GB of ram & a video card with 700mb dedicated to it!

w00t ... not the BEST ... but compared to my dekstop PC (1.8ghz with 512MB ram & 256mb video), it's the shiznet!

Macbook Pro 13"

2.53GHz Intel Core2Duo

4GB RAM

250HDD

GeForce 9600 (256mb VRAM)

Found out Bob Gale is writing a Spider-Man issue for March. This is a auto buy for me.

peterparker1.jpg

PETER PARKER #1

Written by BOB GALE

Penciled by PATRICK OLLIFFE

Cover by RAFAEL ALBEQUERQUE

Yes, even with the thrice monthly Amazing Spider-Man, we’ve still got more stories to tell in the life of Peter Parker as Bob Gale and Pat Olliffe’s heralded Amazing Spider-Man Digital comics leap off the screen and into your pull list. With a public opinion dropping day by day, Mayor Jameson tries to boost his image, sending the aptly named Anti-Spider-Squad on 24 Hour duty and scheduling appearances with major celebrities. But will his plans be derailed by the color-bending SPECTRUM? And also…Who are the SPIDER-GIRLS? And how will they turn Peter Parker’s life upside down? The webs are only part of the story as we delve into the life of PETER PARKER!

March/48 PGS./One-Shot/Rated A …$3.99

SD100slant_540x447.jpg

gtaivpc.jpg