:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
archer9234

New Release/New purchases Thread

Last of my X-Mas bonus money. The remaining half went to my GF presents. This is the first time Season 1 of CSI's original wide screen has been available. CSI's pilot episode was also given a directors cut. Also Spec Spider-Man's wide screen version, is available in the season 1 set, only.

DSCF0348.jpg

Edited by archer9234

While book adaptations of movies are great. Of course the only one's I've read are BTTF and Terminator Salvation. And even terminator was the same word for word, action by action, but for some reason it was still waaay better than the movie. But then I read it before I saw the film, so...

Edited by Joe Statler

33847214cdbc309adbcf649a188f1ae8.jpg

evildead2-703413.jpg evil dead 2

therockcriteriondvdcover.jpg the rock criterion

Edited by SCULLY

^^

Anyone know if "GTA IV : Episodes from Liberty City" is out on PS3 ? I heard something about that but I don't know if it's the true ?

Xbox is now more appealing to me than PS3, mainly due to the GTA expansions and L4D. But PS3 still has Little Big World and Tekken 6. My decision impaired brain is going to crash. The perfect comeout will be to own both, but it is like having a full garage of vehicles and still driving a Prius (which would be either iPhone or PSP :P). I know that i will have only used one of the two, but WHICH one?

Edited by iMaster

Anyone here know where I can the BTTF Model that lights up? My stepbro got one and now I'm jealous. :P

I got myself a 360 for christmas... it was the package deal: 360 elite console, wireless controller, headset and 2 games: LEGO batman and Pure. I then went to Rock 30 Games and picked up GH2, GH3, GH areosmith, and Rockband, and a used usb guitar. Yeah, I like GH and RB alot, plan on getting every DLC song for all of them, lol. Ziero1986 on Live ;)

51QW5T39DSL.jpg

51sxIcAEyXL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Edited by SCULLY

I think this is the first time I'm posting in this thread. Here's what I just bought :D :

zotac_geforce_9800gt_eco_1.jpg

Specs:

Model

Brand ZOTAC

Model ZT-98GES3G-FSL

Interface

Interface PCI Express 2.0 x16

Chipset

Chipset Manufacturer NVIDIA

GPU GeForce 9800 GT

Core Clock 550MHz

Stream Processors 112