:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
archer9234

New Release/New purchases Thread

Oh yeah, once a new box set with an extra feature comes out, the geek inside us starts calling out to buy it. Good thing I have a suppressing field for that matter :P

Not for me. Once I buy something, that's it. I'm only buying this version because I never bought TNG to begin with. Since TNG, DS9, and VGR where transferred to digital tape, there is no HD version of the shows.

Edited by archer9234

I finally got my TNG set. The set is good enough, but it does have 3 faults. Originally, the set had the dvds in 3 sections, which everyone hated. But you can easily break them in proper season sections, since the set uses ordinary tape, to hold the disc packs together. The second fault is that there is no episode list. You have to look through everything. Third, is the way the discs are put in. They easily fall out during shipping. If you buy this set, just be careful. Also, don't go and buy this set if you already own the original release. Only one extra disc is added to this set. Which only a few documentaries that just expand on existing documentaries. They where too lazy to do audio/text commentary on key episodes. Also, three changes from the original preview picture. Q is not on the final disc, Troi's season 7 appearance is fixed for season 3, and Riker is corrected to his season 2 appearance.

DSCF0273.jpg

DSCF0274.jpg

DSCF0275.jpg

DSCF0276.jpg

DSCF0277.jpg

DSCF0278.jpg

DSCF0279.jpg

DSCF0280.jpg

next-gen-20th-box-set.jpg

Edited by archer9234

Monsters%20inc%202001.jpg

opprime.jpg

transforming dvd case.

Edited by SCULLY

Games I bought for my laptop:

255px-Resi4-gc-cover.jpgHltob-win-cover.jpg256px-Timeshift.png256px-Call_of_Duty_2_Box.jpg256px-Call_of_Duty_4_Modern_Warfare.jpgNfsuc-win-cover.jpg256px-Crysis_Box_Wiki.JPG256px-Battlefield_2142_box_art.pngArkham_Asylum.jpgFile:Ssfebox.jpg256px-Sam2_product_shot.jpg256px-TombRaiderUnderworld.jpg256px-TombRaiderAnniversary.jpg250px-Sims3Cover-Art.jpgCnC-RA3-win-cover.jpgFuturecop.jpgBurnout_Paradise_Boxart_2.png250px-FEAR_DVD_box_art.jpg256px-Lokdefiance.jpgRise_of_Nations_-_Thrones_and_Patriots_Coverart.png230px-PROTOTYPE.jpg250px-Postal2.jpgSlaveZero.jpg

:D

I'm lucky to find a store that still sell old/outdated stuff lol.

Not sure if I'm gonna buy the PC version of Force Unleashed, a game port I've been waiting for since. The porting is a rush job. 24 GB HDD space? You've got to be f*cking kidding me. I just hope the European/Australian version will be more "fixed" than the North American one.

TFU was a nice game, but still, I didn't like it. The camera never shows you where you're going, the storyline is a bit cliché and the gameplay is too linear and self-repeating. In MY opinion.

835357.jpg

Total RMS power: 505 watts RMS

Satellites: 317 watts RMS (2 x 62 W front, 2 x 62 rear, 69 W center)

Subwoofer: 188 watts RMS

Total Peak power: 1010 watts

$410

Lemme correct that. It's Crysis Warhead, not the original Crysis.

Crysis_Warhead_Boxart.jpg

I bought the thing to replace my now broken Crysis DVD. Went to all of the stores available, and all they could give is the Warhead version. Would the BTTF Crysis mod and all other Crysis mods work with this version of the game, or should I really need the original?

and Warhead comes with Securom, lovely.

A modified Vista-compatible version of it, yes.

I'll just be borrowing the original from a friend, but I'll still try Warhead.

The reason the Planet Of The Dead was cheap because it sucked! The episode was supposed to be all-fun, but has a lot of soothing plotholes and continuity errors.

OK, you got me there. But the episode is much worse than they had done in Series 4.

EDIT: They do here though. The Dragonball movie is 2 bucks.

Edited by iMaster

That movie failed everywhere. They're trying to remove stock. It's not even sold anymore, for me.

Edited by archer9234

Hscitpe's eBay victory

I just won this in an eBay auction for 6 bucks! ($1.00 actual cost plus $5.00 shipping) and was the only bidder! XD It was a steal!

Edit: Archer, is that the NEW Star Trek Movie?

Edited by hscitpe

Yea, it is. And I love Bender's Game, especially some of the references to Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card.

And your hyperlink just takes me to the eBay sign in page.

Edited by Joe Statler

Yea, it is. And I love Bender's Game, especially some of the references to Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card.

And I your hyperlink just takes me to the eBay sign in page.

sign in and it takes you to it