Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

wooo i'm afraid DK anyway i go to the topic

How i will implement that simply you see that i made, the time circuit for the mini mod that the same process but with 200 txd

Yeah , we will go somewhere else , on a website in devellopment , and anyway , Gamezthing will never be on it because he's not the welcome ... So it's USELESS to become angry , because you know the problem is from him ! Not from Zero and me , he want to have news ,pics , and other things like that before the others ... He's annoying , for me , Zero and for a lot of people on this forum ... This is why we're like that with him and if he stop one day ( but it's too awesome if he stop one day ), MAYBE we will stop this cinema !

Take for example Nerdman , you guys "hate him" , it's exactly the same thing here ... :mellow::huh:

because i don't care about that and don't want that this topic begin the third world war, maybe is the solution for end it but it will denigrate one of three and that the forum doesn't allow that

Edited by zero

Not a bad idea because I'm really disappointed to see this Mod page like that ...

anyway back on the topic and we almost finish the first anim , in fact we will put the both and the player will select that anim he want.

Yeah like that :

a Long Animation / Instant animation ( like in the V1 ) ...

Oh, sounds like a good idea, hope slow PCs can also handle that, :lol:.

and the last one use from the last season of SG1 some peaple want it too

Mine can handle it without bugs so I think it will be ok ... :)

So we have to do a better quality for the pictures and it will be finished I think ... :)

Revised installer is ready: http://www.mediafire.com/?3utm0ljj2lm

Changes from previous version:

- IMGTool added

- French language added to the setup file

- Stargate icon

Thanks Mike.

How do I control the thruster movement for the Hydra and Hydra-type vehicles with this mod installed?

Its very hard to fly gliders without being able to move thrusters and number 8 won't move the thrusters.

Edited by Billz

Nice, what will be the button or button combination to switch from instant gate travel to Cutscene gate travel?

OFF TOPIC: Zero, I finally started watching Code Geass today and now I know where you got your avatar and screen name from. It's been bugging me since I came on the forum. :P

Thanks Mike.

How do I control the thruster movement for the Hydra and Hydra-type vehicles with this mod installed?

Its very hard to fly gliders without being able to move thrusters and number 8 won't move the thrusters.

It's the "Delete" and "End" keys for me.

Zero and Microman will be able to help you, since it is their mod, I just made the installer for it.

Zero, I finally started watching Code Geass today and now I know where you got your avatar and screen name from. It's been bugging me since I came on the forum

I love this manga ^^

what will be the button or button combination to switch from instant gate travel to Cutscene gate travel?

for the button i don't know yet i need to finish the animation before but it will be a double keypress like the bttf one

you need to test it whit an hydra first for see how it works and for the other model is the same but the truster are not visible

Guest Nova Prospekt

DK, I'm sorry, but I'm not the on here making problems. I'm not asking for pictures as microman says. I'm just asking stuff about things 'DO' they've posted. And since microman gives only stupid awnsers, I ask it to Zero. But then Microman comes again while I'm just not talking to him <_<!

So back to topic please!

Gameznerd shut the f**k up about this. They stopped arguing about it and now YOU do it again. Stop bombing them with stupid questions and asking for pics. They'll come when they have the time for it.

DK, I'm sorry, but I'm not the on here making problems. I'm not asking for pictures as microman says. I'm just asking stuff about things 'DO' they've posted. And since microman gives only stupid awnsers, I ask it to Zero. But then Microman comes again while I'm just not talking to him <_<!

So back to topic please!

digging.jpg

Guest Nova Prospekt

CJ, I'm not talking to you, and I'm not arguing is your English such bad? I'm not asking for pictures. CJ read my f***ing post!!!!

Sorry but I just can't take if somebody say things who are not true!

Read a couple of pages back. It's all you do here.

Ok this has been going on long enough, Zero and Microman, just ignore Gameznerd. Gameznerd, stop arguing with Zero and Microman.

If it keeps up posting abilities will be removed from this section.

Wooo i left 2 hours and this is the wars ,this topic it's not a fighting topic go to fight on msn or anywhere esle i have enought of that too

Is the link Mike posted the installer of the Stargate mod, or just a test installer?

EDIT: Uh, never mind.

You will see ... The other guys wait so you will do the same thing , you're not god ...

I know, but I don't like things about: You're not God. I'm a Christian that's why.

lol you really didn't get the point, did you? :lol: Being a Christian is not a reason at all why you are p*ssed off by what he said, because not all Christians are that stupid (no offense) to not get the meaning of the phrase (which is a metaphor).

What he really meant by that phrase is that you can't always have or get what you want in an instant -- metaphorically speaking, you have to be God to achieve that -- and you have to wait like the rest to do so.

Guest Nova Prospekt

I know, but I just like any sentence wich aren´t talking good about God.

And I do, CJ and Microman are just not good in English and read my things wrong.

But I ain´t going to argue about this.

If CJ and Microman do, I won´t awnser!

Edited by Nova Prospekt

Your not that proficient in English either. For example, I didn't understand what the hell you were trying to say in the first sentence of your post.

Although I think this is what you were trying to say: "...I just *don't* like any sentence that talks badly about god."

Edited by Joe Statler