:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Statler

Who are the closest living members on this site?

I will conduct an experiment to see who are the closest living members on this site. I will require an address consisting the country, state (if available), County/Parish (if available), City, and Zip Code (if available <in US>) to judge this (Streets/Roads are unimportant).

No immediate address is needed, all I ask for is the city/town you live in (along with all other guidelines). I will be using Google Earth for my experiment so no promises. This way we would beable to judge if any of us can actually meet in person.

[FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT WILLING TO REVEAL THEIR WHEREABOUTS I UNDERSTAND. THIS IS VOLUNTEER ONLY]

So I can just say the town I live, since there's no other like that.

City/Town: Jelgava

Youdont really need anything more, for GE it's enough

If iProton lives in Moscow, there's about 920 km's from Jelgava to Moscow

Edited by RG - FM

Mountain Creek, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia, 4557

ricardodude who used to go to this forum lives about an hour and a half drive from me

Russia, Moscow, Nagornaya street, the Kotlovka district :P

Edited by  iProton

Malaysia, Selangor, 40400.

Beeston, Nottinghamshire, UK

Evilraptor lives down the road from me :P

lol I laugh every time I hear New Zealand

As Lewis Black one said

I've been told New Zealand is beautiful. But I wouldn't know. Because to get to New Zealand, it's twenty two hours by plane. TWENTY TWO FU(KING HOURS!! You want to know what twenty two hours on a plane feels like? Sit in a char and don't move. DONT FU(KING MOVE! Then place a paper bag over your mouth and breathe the same air over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over. I went to New Zealand and it was great. Then again, after twenty two hours, any landmass would have been beautiful. We could have landed on a tiny iceberg, and all that could have been was two penguins blowing each other, and I would have been happy, and would have performed. If the people of New Zealand want to join our world, they should HOP OFF THEIR FU(KING ISLANDS and push them closer

Yeah, plane flying is a painful experience, but I still consider it worth visiting NZ.

City: Las PiƱas

State/Region: National Capital Region, Luzon

Australia is a neighbor country to the Philippines. We're just an hour or two away from them.

linc69 is another member who lives in the Philippines. Perhaps there is another.

its 22 hours with a stopover in LA or Hong Kong from the UK and the rest of europe. from the states its only 16 or so hours

Sign in to follow this