Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Indi.

Congratulations to GS!

Now this guy, here, will be the best mod here. He's gonna be one like GTAF. Not the crap mods that we have here, 3 cheers!!!! B)

aha, well, GS knows he has to play fair now that he's a mod, which means following the warning when issuing warnings/ban's to members, any unfair activity and he gets fired :P

GS is in not because of how he talks and tolerates with people in the forums. It is because he was responsible enough. Among all members, GS is the member who made the most number of reports to us mods (most of the messages I have in my inbox came from him), and is the member who gives out the most help in the forums. GS truly deserves that position.

aha, well, GS knows he has to play fair now that he's a mod, which means following the warning when issuing warnings/ban's to members, any unfair activity and he gets fired :P

Can he still be a like a mod at GTAF :rolleyes:

Well I think so. Other than all GTA talk in GTAF, most of the members in GTAF are adults. There are a very few pre-adult members there. Here, it's all BTTF talk, and the members are mixed with adult members and young members (including yourself), so don't expect that, after GS's turned to a moderator, everything will turn out the same way as in GTAF.

With great power comes great responsibility

That's the catch-phrase of old Uncle Ben

If you missed it, don't worry, they'll say the line

Again, and again, and again

Now this guy, here, will be the best mod here. He's gonna be one like GTAF. Not the crap mods that we have here, 3 cheers!!!! B)

Yeah... I'm off for a month and am labeled a crap mod. This forum gets boring when there's not much going on. Most of us have a life to attend to. I still try to get on as much as I can stand, I guarantee I'll be on full time again if any major development takes place because that's usually how it goes/

I know GS had been wanting to be a mod for a long time. It took long enough. :lol: At least I don't have to get anymore reports from you. :P Congratulations.

Well done gs! Hope you makes this forum clean and well controlled. Or something I just dont know what to say.

Anyways well done!

Well, congratulations, what else I can say. Well done! gj :lol:

GTFO out of my congratulations topic :angry:

You could just ban him. <_<

Sign in to follow this