:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Gir

the worst Christmas present you have ever got

what was yours and did you return it

my mom got me a cd and i hated the music and she did it on purpose because i made her mad by blaring my music i didn't return it but i brunt it out side

Edited by Gir

Not to be too traditional but... Coal lol yeah I actualy got coal once :lol: Wait maybe this was the best present <_< ...I think it was ;) I also have recieved awful woolen jumpers and novelty socks and underware, Christmas sucks anyway so I don't really care TBO :P

My worst Christmas present is nothing.......... :mellow: Cause we don't celebrate it........

probably the silver necklace my sisters grandparents gave me. i dont wear jewelery

my worst xmas present was in year 2004 that my mum was dead a month ago...

Guest Gameznerd

Here In Holland we don't give presents with Christmas, we have a other party for that :P

@JM :P - why religious reasons or like political?

@KITT wouldnt that make them your grandparents?

@KITT wouldnt that make them your grandparents?

no my mother remarried. me and my sister have different fathers.

Here In Holland we don't give presents with Christmas, we have a other party for that :P

Didn't the Dutch depiction of Santa Claus use to use slaves to deliver the toys?

@hscipte: Some/Most Malaysians, or probably all of them, don't celebrate Christmas.

The worst Christmas present(s) I've got is getting nothing. There was really one Christmas when I didn't receive anything. All I got in that Christmas was nice old food, family who's seem to be enjoying themselves except myself, and a p***ed off mind because of a certain someone. The problem that's been bothering me that Christmas still bothers me up until now, and life's been messy ever since.

probably the silver necklace my sisters grandparents gave me. i dont wear jewelery

COS U ARE A CAR xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

you idiot....... xp

That's bullcrap Gameznerd. I'm dutch too remember? Just that you don't celebrate it doesn't mean every dutch person doesn't celebrate it.

So to stay on topic uhm.... well i never had a worst present but i can tell you guys my best one :D. My best present was my electric guitar with everything and my laptop.

My worst Christmas present is nothing.......... :mellow: Cause we don't celebrate it........

Jewish?

power wheels jeep when i was three. second would be N64

oops. wrong topic. i forgot it was Worst christmas present. man i feel stupid

Sign in to follow this