:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

Post your desktop

Press CMD(Apple)+Shift+3, a screenshot should appear on your desktop. Go to Imageshack/Photobucket or any other image hosting site and upload the screenshot. Then post the link here between

[img][/img]

On Windows it is a tad bit more complicated, only a tad though. You press PrtScr, then go to Paint, choose the select tool, make the canvas match your screen resolution, right click and press paste, then repeat the image hosting process.

EDIT: On Linux, you simply click "Make Screenshot" in a dropdown menu, then upload.

Edited by iMaster

That's extremely low resolution for a standard PC screen.

Why, my PC can do 320x200px as well, so nothing's small enough XD Mine is set to 1600x1280 though, it's the max this monitor can do.

Edited by RG

1280x800 and 1680x1050 here.

i told a slight lie, counting my 2 displays instead of just my hdtv, i have 1440 by 1050(native of 1440 by 900 but allows me to put it into this one and i use the scaling feature to make it full screen) and the 1920 by 1080

desktop-4.png

Edited by ♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

lol, 1920x1080 native here. but thats what i get for having a 24" HD moniter

Edited by EarthwormJim

I am looking forward buying a 2550x1440 monitor.

ubuntu.png

See Mark, I'm not macaphobic ;)

Re the monitor you want, I think you'll either need to have bloody good eyes, or a big magnifying glass to read stuff on a monitor with a res that high.

On Windows it is a tad bit more complicated, only a tad though. You press PrtScr, then go to Paint, choose the select tool, make the canvas match your screen resolution, right click and press paste, then repeat the image hosting process.

No you don't need to change the canvas size to your screen resolution anymore. Just PrtScr, open Paint, make the canvas size smaller than your resolution, and then paste and save. Paint will just resize the canvas to the size of the image you paste.

It's kind of obvious you haven't touched Windows for a while (or at least used it as a main OS for a while). :P

My new background..

..has an outdated link.

Flame_20100621-115503.jpg

flame20100621115503.jpg

Edited by RG

this was an accident, i know about double posting :worthy: dont zap me please? I dont know how to erase post :(

Don't worry. We only zap away the accidental double posts, not the poster. :P

YAY! :thumbup:

Re the monitor you want, I think you'll either need to have bloody good eyes, or a big magnifying glass to read stuff on a monitor with a res that high.

Not really. It's the native resolution for all of the latest Macs, they resize the text to be the same size as on any other resolution. Besides, it is always adjustable.

screenshot20100810at831.png