Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

Post your desktop

yes some one else who is still using xp

this topic should be pinned (seen as it starts again every so often then it will never become an old topic)

Edited by grim reaper

Why did this thread ended up here in the Playground section? Most forum sites have this kind of topic -- some of those sites even have this topic every month, and I was sort of amazed that many change their desktop every month -- though all of them considered this as just an ordinary off-topic thread. And I though the Playground section is for spam and the like.

I think with the YOUTUBE TOPIC and the Funniest pics topic being moved here, this has become the new OFF TOPIC section.

mine hasnt changed cool.jpg]

add the Recycle Bin and Objectdock to the bottom

Edited by hscitpe

I've actually changed mine for once. lol

Was:

sdfghjkl.jpg

Is now:

dshsdhdsfgsdfg.jpg

It's a little cleaner too since I'm in the process of reformatting my computer, which has been postponed until December 25 so I can get an external hard drive to store all my media.

was:

backgroundbk3.png

now: naamloosqq7.png and yes it is the Knight Rider mod

Edited by 88 miles per hour

Changed the background to a better picture of HAL, and I also wanted to show you guys the start menu for this theme:

f_Untitled1m_19e3a25.png

is HAL i a movie or something?

and i wouldn't use limewire if i was you get frostwire its like limewire pro but its free

Edited by grim reaper

HAL is from the movie "2001: A Space Odyssey" (he goes insane and murders the crew)

And I hardly use Limewire, I probably use it once a month, but thanks for the tip.