:
Last Time Departed
♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

Post your desktop

UBER GLASS :D

uberglassdesktop.png

uberglassdesktop3.png

uberglassdesktop2.png

Is there any particular reason why some of you, people keep hiding your true face?

A second reason why I don't wanna show my face (at the moment; no matter how much I would want to) is because of my still-p**sed off immature ex-bestfriend lurking around the net (no he doesn't edit them and make fun of them, something HELL worse and more immature than that). Speaking of which, I'm still wondering why I bothered making a (third) Facebook account in the first place when I don't have a "face" to show. :lol: In fact, it was the same f*cking reason, among others, why I deleted my second account (the first got suspended).

Laptop_Desktop.jpg laptop :)

Very clean, but.. What's the point of dock being in the middle of screen(well, as close to the middle it can be)?

What's the point of dock being in the middle of screen?

It kind of looks more decent that way for me.

I see I'm not the only one here who uses Rainmeter. I always wanted to make a desktop like that, just that a theme like that in Rainmeter would suck up a bit of my resources, which would require me to close Rainmeter everytime I wanna play a game.

It kind of looks more decent that way for me.

I see I'm not the only one here who uses Rainmeter. I always wanted to make a desktop like that, just that a theme like that in Rainmeter would suck up a bit of my resources, which would require me to close Rainmeter everytime I wanna play a game.

see i dont have that problem lol my computer runs everything properly

My point was a minor program is taking a bit too much RAM and VRAM only just to make my desktop beautiful. Only if 5-15% of the memory is used by making the desktop well-featured and detailed with Rainmeter, I don't wanna allow it. :P

does anyone know of a windows 7 theme that makes the task bar look similar to xp (in glass and with a similar look of button to xp with that in glass)?

This is the closest thing I can find:

http://satukoro.deviantart.com/art/Luna-po...-Aero-136960235

To use this, you need the Universal Theme Patcher:

http://deepxw.blogspot.com/2008/11/univers...me-patcher.html

lunaz.png

luna2a.png

Works best with Windows XP system sounds :P

Got Google Desktop, but since the wallpaper hasn't changed, I'll just link to the picture, for people who don't want useless s**t to be loaded. Also, can we post screensavers? :lol:

Wallpaper

Screensaver

Aaaand, I got rid of Google Desktop, after realizing it slow's down my computer amazingly.

Aaaaaand, got Google Desktop back, now it runs faster. No idea why. As for wallpaper, it seems that no wallpaper is good enough for me so I went for something I'll probably change pretty soon.

36049161.png

Edited by RG

screencapvg.jpg

I still play a fair amount of TF2, and I haven't changed my deskwall since I went on that crazy HD weapon skinning binge.

...several weeks of rehab later, here I am.

EDIT: Forgot that it's set to autoswap every so often-

screencap2n.jpg

Edited by Rasterwerks

BUMP

My current March/April 2010 desktop... (feat. my x64 Windows 7 Ultimate)

march2010desktop.png

march2010desktop2.png

Offtopic -- My current Firefox skin:

march2010firefox.png

march2010firefox2.png

Speed Dial

march2010firefoxspeeddi.png

I also wanna show my customized log-on screen as well, if only there's a way to do that. :mellow: I'm using the same wallpaper in the log-on screen as in my desktop.

My April 2010 Desktop. Same wallpaper (I love it, it's gonna be changed anytime soon), new black Start Orb, changed Aero theme color, changed tray clock (with Weather Clock 4.2), a cleaned-up Start Menu, avatar changed back to Shadow's pic, and new Games Dock.

april2010desktop2.png

april2010desktop.png

april2010desktop3.png

screenshot20100409at205.png