Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Statler

The Funniest Pics v2

What does "excally" mean? :huh: I see this word for the very first time.

Google asked me if I meant "exactly", but I'm not sure if EMO meant that word.. Go figure.

Edited by RG

That second one ain't funny :angry: . There are people on this forum who have autism. So be carefull with what ya say Blue

Oh Jesus Christ, the political correctness of today's world sickens me to no end. IT'S CALLED A JOKE PEOPLE. I hate that they say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" drives me up a goddamn wall. So what if you're not into Christianity, if you were really as tolerant of other religions as you force down everyone's throat, you could simply say "Thank you" and walk away, who CARES?

Now that my little rant is over, I personally think it's funnier then hell.

Oh Jesus Christ, the political correctness of today's world sickens me to no end. IT'S CALLED A JOKE PEOPLE. I hate that they say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" drives me up a goddamn wall. So what if you're not into Christianity, if you were really as tolerant of other religions as you force down everyone's throat, you could simply say "Thank you" and walk away, who CARES?

Now that my little rant is over, I personally think it's funnier then hell.

hscitpe....Merry Christmas My Friend! :D

That second one ain't funny :angry:. There are people on this forum who have autism. So be carefull with what ya say Blue

if you can't laugh at EVERYTHING then you can't laugh at ANYTHING. using what other people consider humor as a means to complain about somthing only proves that you have issues wich you need to sort out, it has nothing to do with them and they can make jokes about ehatever they want.

i hate it when people feel the need to be constantly politically correct. im with you on this scip

kinda funny too, considering theres a bunch of other stuff that people would find more offensive. But they don't, because this its supposed to be a joke.

An old picture of me from when I was 19.

f_cytttjm_b2ab426.jpg

A picture from the Stargate episode of The Simpsons.

f_13d7pgncvfqm_b2d221d.jpg

See any similarities? :lol:

Edited by Joe Statler

people used to say i looked like future trunks from dragonball z, cept blonde

4696_92965648366_715123366_2086154_279215_n.jpg

that was when i was 16

wolverham? thats pretty uncreative. i should think Hamerine is a bit more catchy.

and on that note

we've got:

Spider-Ham

Hamerine

The Hamtastic 4

Mr Hamtastic

The Invisible Woham

The HAM

The Pork Roast

Captain Bacon

Iron-Ham

Hambit

Dareswine

and that silver thingy who i dont recognise.. it isnt supposed to be Ant-Ham is it?

i already listed everyone on the poster, spiderman, captain america and the entire fantastic four are on it. pay some f***ing attention before making a dick of yourself

and also what scip said.. especially that last part

funny-pictures-bad-boys-love-cats.jpg

Not entirely pointless here :P

Sign in to follow this