Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

GTA 5 Fan-Made Case

One problem, it's based on an factual place and not a fictional one. Change Las Vegas to Las Venturas or something.

One problem, it's based on an factual place and not a fictional one. Change Las Vegas to Las Venturas or something.

and thats a problem because? there was gta:london dont forget.

yes and they also mention vice city is in florida in the games

and thats a problem because? there was gta:london dont forget.

GTA: London was a set of unofficial expansion packs, or a "Mission Pack", to the first GTA designed by DMA Design using modding tools made by the awesome modders of their time (who were, I think, the inspiration to having the mod tools we have for today's GTA). It was not an official title. This, plus I don't think R* themselves would ever plan to have a real location as the basis of an official title of the franchise in the future -- even if DMA Design is now known today as R* North.

In my opinion, it shouldn't be just based on Las Vegas or Las Venturas. How about the entire state of San Andreas (with a few enhancements or changes like how they've did it for GTA4's Liberty City), running in an enhanced engine of GTA4? Now THAT is a game I'll definitely be looking forward to.

Alll they would need to do is call it NodnoL or Londinium. Would love to see a uk based GTA. Any one remember The secret Newcastle? level in the original Driver on ps1?

What do you guys think? Made it myself.
Well it started badly, and it tailed off a bit towards the middle, and the less said about the end the better really. But other than that, excellent.

I played Driver till my ps1 died and I don't remember any secret Newcastle lvl, was it something that only the codeshark could bring up? :huh:

I really do hope GTA V is set somewhere sensible and preferably new!

If its set in an individual city like Vagas, San Fran or LA. I'll be dissapointed somewhat.

Why not Seattle!? lol

In someways I wouldn't mind it being set in Britain, but I just know its going to contain really bad British accents! <_<

Well it started badly, and it tailed off a bit towards the middle, and the less said about the end the better really. But other than that, excellent.

Thanks for your opinion, Edmund.

You should make the pictures looking like the arts from GTA IV, I don't know if you see what I mean

Sign in to follow this