:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
The Black Swordsman

One date you could travel to if possible

I haven't seen this topic (well, one that isn't buried underneath 9000 pages), so I thought I'd ask. What better to ask on a forum full of people who love a time travel.

So this is the scenario: You can travel back or forward to any day, but there's no way back and it's only one choice, which would you pick? Give a reason too.

For me, I'd probably pick February 22, 2010

Yes, this year. I get depressed just thinking about it... There was this one girl who was possibly my perfect match ever that I didn't talk to the very last time I saw her, on that date. I still keep hoping for another chance, but dammit, you just can't rely on it like that. So stupid. That date just exists to haunt me forever. :mellow:

If I get any more depressed, then any year after 2510. 500 years is far enough to start over, I think.

I pic the year 1980, since I would love to live in the 80's for the music and culture. @BlackGuy, btw I think you should just tell your self f**k it. I'm sure there are better girls out there. No girl is gonna wanna go for a guy that is stuck in the past over another girl. Hope this helps :thumbs: .

Edited by Mr.Kocher

That's just not me. When I get attached to someone (for good reason), I can't just throw them aside like that. Especially considering how much I wanted to get to know her, there's always hope I'll see her again. It's not like the entire world; it's a concentrated spot.

The fact I ever found her to begin with was lucky, so you can always get lucky again. I don't dwell on it, but I remain hopeful.

I don't get how you can never talk to some one and get attached to them, unless their looks blind you.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

oh ok, well any way, I had I girl I once loved, oh man she had a great personality and she was so hot.

I wish she would notice me. Anyway but don't wanna get to into detail but here is a pic of her.

Edited by Dragon King

Kocher spams topics all the time and frankly, it's starting to p**s me off. Anyway, I would like to stay where I am, probably. For one thing, time travel seems too risky :P. And I'm happy with my life now.

Sorry Mr Kocher, removed the pic... I don't want to look at Worf's sister anymore......

Anyways, I would want to do something significant, like go to 1981 and convince JD not to hang with a coke dealer.

I'd go to the 20s for a day or two.

This is something personal, I would go 1975, then can I finaly meet me grand-mother wich I have never seen, she whas already dead when I whas born, but I would still like to see here

I'd go back a week last thursday. I did the washing up and we watched a film. Won't see the likes of those days again.

On a more serious note @The Black Swords... Don't take it to heart you will feel the same again for someone else and don't worry there will be plenty of more opportunities to miss your chance with women you fall for. I've done it several times over the last 15 years only the day after can you look in the mirror and think s**t not again.

I don't want to look at Worf's sister anymore......

Yeah, why should we look at the same Klingon face any time we open this topic?

You should probably read the first post. You can't come back. It's a one way trip.

And I've got all the theories and tecnological marvels with me. Booyah, Digital Television 10 years ahead of schedule.

OK, so if it's a permanent trip, I'd go ahead and get all the people who invented stuff like that a kickstart. Invest in that. By the 50s it'd be like the 21st century. Since I created an alternate reality, I can stay there.

Edited by iMaster

Has anyone even put their family and friends into consideration?

Yes, I have. I'd get away from them all with my 500+ year plan.

I'd go back to Monday to see Back To The Future in the Cinemas again :D

December 21st, 2012, cuz i want see how is the madness of the world on that day xD, and be able to play BTTF Hill Valley 0.2f or higher xD xD

Edited by Carlos_McFly