Sign in to follow this  
~Leaf~

E- Cigarettes Yes/No?

E- Cigs  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Think

• I would buy them.
    • I wouldn't buy them.
    • Doc Brown would look cool with one of these.

I'm looking at trying these so called E-Cigarettes

I'm interested in the flavors too, so far I am taken by

http://www.Blucigs.com

and I tried one called Randy's ,

It is actually nice but it dies too quick so I will probably buy a stronger battery

what do you think?

Edited by Rave

Remember, kids, SMOKING KILLS AND IS GENERALLY A BAD HABIT! Kids? Kids are you listening to me?

SMOKING KILLS

same goes for alcohol.

which is why I don't smoke and don't drink any alcohol (not even a glass of champaign on New Years Eve)

Yeah, that is why I never smoke and never drink alcohol beyond limits of my conscious mind

my question is, why are you using them? are you a smoker?

Yes :)

same goes for alcohol.

which is why I don't smoke and don't drink any alcohol (not even a glass of champaign on New Years Eve)

Well, Aren't you Mr. perfect

Wow my friend is 14 and his parents tell him drinking and smoking is good he asked me to drink I said Hell no and he took a drink of alcohol im like im gonna go now, bye and ran, and no, I'm Mr. Perfect :P

I get high on the digits in my bank account.

SMOKING KILLS

Well, with these E-cigs I will be able to slowly cut back then move to the non nicotine carts

thats good for you jen :thumbs:

i did watch a video on it and it says you can get non nicotine ones, like you said, in different flavours like coffee or something, ill take a further look into them

I Don't Smoke Never Have Never Will! when im around a smoker it hurts my lungs so i have to hold my breath until im away from the nasty smell this goes for any kind of cigarettes or cigars etc. my advise to you is to quit smoking your not only hurting your self but others as well. and while were on the subject i don't drink nether. ;)

Remember, kids, SMOKING KILLS AND IS GENERALLY A BAD HABIT! Kids? Kids are you listening to me?

Yes Daddy Im Listening :P

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

I unfortunatly smoke real cigarettes..... And I have had 2 E-cigs.. here is my opinion

If you dont smoke. dont waste the money on any product of that sort, and dont start smoking.

If you do smoke, dont waste the money on an e-cig, they dont taste like a real one, are they harmful? No

they keep you addicted, and they taste like a poor excuse of artificial flavoring. They also do not satisfy you like a real cigarette. I have had the cookies and cream, chocolate, strawberry, coffee and tobacco flavor. If you smoked as long as me, you cant really taste the difference between them, because your taste buds get shot.

I am almost 21 years old, I have smoked since I was 16. It is really stupid, my advise to anyone is not to start in the first place. Once you get addicted you just put it off over and over til' its too late.

Sadly, I cant imagine life without them atm.. With my current stress level, I don't feel like now is the time to stop. :( sad face

the part of cigarettes that kills isn't the nicotine the nicotine is the additive part, its the tar so if you started using nicotine gum or something you would find it a healthy way to cut down. besides my bodies a temple, well thats if said temple is a pub, with a takeaway and coffee shop round the corner.

the part of cigarettes that kills isn't the nicotine the nicotine is the additive part, its the tar

and amonia, eg. 4000 other bad things

so if you started using nicotine gum or something you would find it a healthy way to cut down.

have you ever used that gum, it's like chewing ashes, its nasty.

A teaspoon of nicotine blows up a hamster!

Actually nicotine is also poisonous, nearly everything in cigarettes is.

There's no such thing as a healthy cigarette.

There's ones that are less bad for you, such as E-cigarettes, but the taste is kinda foul.

Marlboro, Lambert & Butler, or Amber Leaf <3

Sign in to follow this