Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTempEx

Trademarked or Copyrighted

Is this mod one of the two above, or is there a loophole in the rules for using content of one mod for another mod

I believe it would be covered under the creative commons act, so we would be covered for all custom code, effects and models created, while the associated trademarks etc would belong to Universal.

FYI, a bunch of folks who thought it OK to take code from the GTA KR mod and release it without our permission soon found there mod's deleted. Just a heads up.

I really want to make this mod, but I dont want to disobey the BTTFHV Community. How can I do this???

It's already made...

..especially when this one is probably way better than your's will ever be.

@Grim : Because there's no other code like it

@archer : Because it's different

@RG : You don't even know what my mod is so mind ur own business. This topic is only meant for the BTTFHillValley team and I

Edited by BTTFTempEx

1) Then get the gang interested in it.

2) Cause your goals are not clear at all.

3) And you could've just PMed, instead you're hogging an entire thread? No deal, partner.

I'm no noob to this, but couldn't he be banned to using code from Hill Valley in his own mod without permission? I'd hate to see someone banned over something so stupid. That's as dumb as uploading cars that aren't yours, and without the original creators permission. I love the search bar, helps me to learn about stuff that was before my time, lol.

1) Then get the gang interested in it.

Yeah, that's just not going to happen. I mean just look at it, and read the description, it's just BTTF HV, minus the downtown models and minus our player skins...

http://www.moddb.com/mods/tommy-vercetti-to-the-future

Ripp...off, definately not anything I would even consider giving permission to.

BTTFTempEx, would I grant permission to you? No. Would I back this mod? No. Noway, never.

You win the worst idea for a mod, ever to be posted on BTTF HV. The prize is yours.

He said it was different...

how is it different?

Okay, fine...If you want to be a f***ing prick about it! I was raised to fight back when someone is putting me down! I making the mod and you're not stopping me. I don't care if my account is deleted because of this. I'll always be able to download you're mod. And besides, if I don't make the mod, oh well, you can put me down even more, but Mike, even thought you're the head of everything, you don't need to put a user down. You're just like Able from Lakeview Terrace, who thinks he can do everything just cause he's a cop. Well f**k you!

Here's another idiot who thinks he can take other people's property and do whatever the hell he likes with it.

P.S. - f**k is a bad word

What did I miss?

:lol: if he ever puts up a download, one word to one of our friends at moddb and it will be removed.

What did I miss?

Lol that made me crack up this big argument suddenly What did i miss lol

He's already tried re-registering as Vengance666 and Vengance124... you know um, denied.

Sign in to follow this