Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Morning Operator

Let's Talk about the Half-Life series

Hey guys, in this topic you could put any information about HL2 EP3 you can find. Or you could just putt in what you are expecting from it ;)

This topic is for al the HL fans, and if an moderator/admin could make a important topic from it, I would really appriciate that ;).

So HL fans gather together and talk about your HL moments ;)

I really wonder what happens to Alyx, cause she obviously won't be around for HL3, and Gordon MUST take part in HL3, which would mean that Alyx stays behind somehow. And the combines? Ha, I've got your harvesting hardware right here, in my aiming scope :P

I don't agree with the Alyx part, I think she definitely goes with Gordon, to have her revenge on the Combine who've killed her dad(Eli).

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

I don't agree with the Alyx part, I think she definitely goes with Gordon, to have her revenge on the Combine who've killed her dad(Eli).

iMaster is making a statement on Alyx's appearance in HL3, not HL2:Ep 3. Alyx can take revenge on Ep. 3, but, most likely, won't be in HL3.

Exactly. I just can't see Gordon with the same companion, if he has one in HL3, however, she probably will make it to the end of the HL2 saga, probably become the new ... lets call it rebuilder of the human race. Making sure everyone "got busy" to repopulate Earth :P

@ iMaster: :P It's a survival horror game, don't think that's going to happen. More suggestions about what should be in EP3?

@ Carlos: Maybe you're right.

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

H... what do you mean he's right? He confirmed what I said!

lol, there's a bit of misunderstanding. But remember in Episode 1 where Barney [Calhoun] and the citizens escaped from City 17? What are the chances of him coming back?

Oh sorry if that wasn't writed propably, iMaster I meaned you too :P.

Good point Fishy-Fish. What happened to them? Would they come back?

Me neighter yoyole, I think they'll announce L4D3 next year :(, because that's more played now :(. But with that they will lose theire Half-Life fans and lose alot of money too.

Dear Mini-Me,

Could you make from this topic: http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...amp;#entry42047 in the playground an important topic? I know there are lots of Half-Life around this forum.

I would really appriciate ;)

Thnx(maybe)

I think we already have too many important topics there and this really isn't something that is worth to be an important topic :P.

If the topic is important it will live without being pinned.

...this really isn't something that is worth to be an important topic :P.

Like finding out what we're listening to and what we just bought are so important. <_<

:lol:

Edited by Joe Statler

Sure. I can hear everyone grinding their teeth when I anounce that I am getting a Mac that can run Crysis flawlessly :P

Meh, PCs are everywhere, I don't jump up when I see a pigeon, do I? :P

Finally revealing G-Man's identity.

They would do that if either they would end the franchise with EP3, or HL3 would have its own new "G-Man".

The only thing I heard about EP3, aside from the concept art stuff, is the implementation or incorporation of the sign language into EP3 for a deaf character they're going to include.

Yes, Alyx's boyfriend.

Eh, PAST boyfriend. I think she's into Gordon :P

I wonder what happened to G-Man anyway. He was being kept from being able to contact Gordon until Episode 2 when the Vortiguants were "distracted." Do you think he's still being kept from contacting Gordon? Or have the vorts let him go?

They had to let him go, or else Alyx would die.

There was a theory that G-Man IS Gordon, due to their physiological similiarities and the fact that G-Man has trouble speaking and Gordon does not speak at ALL. I wonder how that turns out.

Interesting theory.

But the widely accepted theory about G-Man is he's simply just an telepathic alien superior than the humans and even the Combine. Remember that G-Man mentioned something about "his employers" in the end of Half-Life and in one part of Half-Life 2 Episode Two?

Sign in to follow this