:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Dragon King

They're HERE!!!

We went for the weekly stress test today and ended up having the babies instead. Tyler was born at 3:23 PM weighing in at 6 lBs 2.2 oz and 20 inches long and Nick was born @ 3:25 PM weighing in at 5 lbs 1.4 oz and 17 inches long. Anna is resting comfortably at the hospital.

In case anyone wants to know, my wife was 35 weeks along. And it was an emergency C-Section. As both boys were breach (not facing the right way)

Ahw! thats great (:

I'm a C-Section baby. We're fun. :P

Well good luck with having no time at all anymore. You got out of the mod just in time.

Edited by Joe Statler

Twin-congrats! :P

:bday: Nick and Tyler

Ok Nick has gotten very sick and is being brought to Albany Medical Center for more intensive care. I'm waiting for my ride to the hospital. Wish us luck and please pray for our Nicholas.

Ok Nick has gotten very sick and is being brought to Albany Medical Center for more intensive care. I'm waiting for my ride to the hospital. Wish us luck and please pray for our Nicholas.

That's not good, hope he's ok mate.

Thanks Mini-Me and here are the pics. Viewer Discretion is advice as they could stir up emotions:

Here's Nick:

PICT0029-1.jpg

PICT0030-1.jpg

PICT0031-1.jpg

PICT0032-1.jpg

pict0037.jpg

pict0038.jpg

pict0039.jpg

pict0040.jpg

And here's Tyler:

PICT0033-1.jpg

PICT0034.jpg

PICT0035.jpg

PICT0036.jpg

PICT0041.jpg

PICT0042-1.jpg

already saw these on facebook. congrats

i was a C-Section as well and apparently i had some sort of breathing difficulty too. im pretty sure its relatively common, hopefully everything goes allright. best of luck guys

cool didn't know you were Anna's friend lol. Yea but she is not allowed to have anymore kids. Her uterus has gotten so weak from this pregnancy that during the C-Section it tore open even more as they were getting the babies out.

Ahw!!

They are sooo cute

hah, yeah im yours too dude.

well thats a shame but 3 is a pretty good number. i dont hope to ever have more than 3 kids