Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
crazyjointje

Please read

Some of you know me, some of you don't. I really don't care now but I want to apologize here in advance in case if i get in a fight with you.

I have a foster brother (2 years old) and childcare took him away from us, and send him back to his junkie mom. I found out today and that really made me p**sed.

You'll probably don't give a s**t but it makes me feel better to write this and post it online.

Sincerely crazyjointje.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!

Why the f**k thid they do that?!

That is really horrible to hear, crazyjointje. I'm sorry about that. I can't say that I do know you though, as we have never really talked much.

She probably got some sort of an X in her work book. Officially that makes her a responsible parent, but not in reality. You can blame the officials system, it does not really take personal opinions into mind. Be strong, man.

Oh i will be strong, i'll be so strong i rip her f**kin head off if i ever see her.

They know she has a drug history, we have it all on paper. Letters from doctors, hospital housedoctors. Schools, everything. She even refused to take a blood test when we demanded one. That's enough proof. And the visits childcare makes. They come, stay for 5 minutes then they leave and they write down the stayed for 3 hours.

There are lots of loopholes, if she has some sort of lawyer on her side, he can guide her through those.

Technically, when requesting a blood test, both sides have to agree on it. If one side refuses, then the whole thing is off, but it can't be used for proof - doesn't work like that.

We were allowed to use it for proof. If we would've gotten the blood tests then she wouldnt even be aloowed to come near. When he was in the hospital my mom stayed there the whole time, didnt even leave to go home. My mom had to call that ho to please come visit her son. My mom tried to build the connection between them but she refused. She's rather have a connection with that needle and her custumors. Yes she was a prostitute...

Now he's 2, so now he's cute cuz he can walk, talk and do everything on his own. When he was a baby she was nowhere near.

That's a classic scheme. But in situations like this the most respectable judges usually ask the child. Since he probably can't connect two thoughts together during that age, as my sister is 2 and 4 months old and she steal speaks gibberish, I think that is not an option right now. There is also an option of calling the officials on her anew, but that means it's war.

There's nothing we can do. So please don't get my hopes up. The lawyer told us, with all due respect protin i know you mean it well but it's over. She won, i won't get my little bro back.

Sorry.

This just means that Holland is f**ked up. There is no right and wrong anymore, i was raised with the existance of right and wrong, now i know its just a fantasy.

I'm gonna go to bed now. Thanks for your concern feel free to post.

She'll get on drugs again, and then what? It's actually hard to believe that a woman with drug history is allowed to get children this way

EDIt: Oh. Didn't know Netherlands was SO f'd up. That sucks.

Edited by RG

Democracy is almost 3000 years old, of course it needs rejuvination!

Well the U.S. foster system is almost the same. They see if the parent has been clean for a month through a urine test (which can be cheated either by detoxing or fake urine) and they give the child back. And right when the child comes back the mom gets back on drugs.

Only difference is that here she would need proof of employment, that's all.

okay remember this, he isnt your brother, hes a foster child meaning even if you guys got to keep him the likelyhood is that he would be moved to another home in the next couple of years. and he IS her child, if social services think she has turned over a new leaf and is ready to be a responsible parent then they probably have a legitimate reason to beleive that, and for all you know it could be true. just because she has a HISTORY of using drugs doesnt mean shes on them right now, your letting your emotions cloud your judgment and your looking for any reason you can to justify them giving the kid back to you guys

im just trying to level the playing feild here because your obviously p**sed off and are taking an extremely one sided approach to this whole thing. sounds to me that this woman has had an unimaginably hard life and you arent cutting her very much slack, dont assume that shes still a drug addicted hooker just because you want her to be. for all you know she could actually be making an effort

just trying to give you some perspective

and might i add to everyone else. the netherlands isnt nearly as messed up as a vast majority of the rest of the world (the united kingdom and america in particular) when it comes to these sort of things. right and wrong can only take things so far but the fact is corruption and suchlike exists in every country because of the way our society works, theres no complaining about it because the way we've developed and the system we use was always going to turn out like this, its just the way things work.

The worst part is, when my mom told me. I really got mad and I started hitting everything and my mom grabbed me crying and she blamed herself. She told me not to be mad at her.

They f**ked with my mom too. They were always trying to p**s off my mom in the hope my mom would give him back or something. And EWJ. He IS my brother. If you would've seen him do the things to you that I have seen you would say the same. Ask any of my friends. They all say he's family. Even my family agrees, both dutch and spanish ones.

If I had a foster brother/sister who's just taken away by childcare, I'd be extremely p**sed off, too, but I'd try to be rational (or whatever the right term should be used) and try to know the biological mom's side of the story. Like EWJ said, she might not be the same drug addict as before. There has to be a good reason why they considered her a responsible mother. She is the real mother after all, so giving her a second chance, in my opinion, wouldn't be just be forgiving the mother for her mistakes, but also showing love to your foster brother, that you're allowing him to be raised by and to live with her real mother.

And being a drug addict and a prostitute doesn't immediately mean she's a b*tch, demon, w**re or whatever evil name you wanna call her. The cause of her addiction/prostitution or what made her an addict/prostitute might have something to do about having a bad life or any not-so bad forgivable reason. Not that I wanna be on the biological mother's side, that I wanna support her in this whole situation you're in, but I'm just being a bit curious.

being a prostitute has nothing to do with being a good parent you must also remember. just because her job isnt exactly the most ideal career path doesnt mean she is incapable of raising and providing for a child (infact it sort of means she is capable of providing seeing as prostitutes can tend to earn alot of money)

the only thing wrong with being a hooker is the social taboos, which is a pretty stupid reason if you ask me.

the only thing you really need to know is wether or not she is in fact still on the drugs, what was it she was on by the way?

you really need to take a breather and think that he is her child by blood and if she wants to raise him and is perfectly capable of it then she should. he will be better off that way (statistically speaking of course what with adopted children being more likely to grow up to be violent or mentally ill regardless of how nice or loving their adoptive family is)

(statistically speaking of course what with adopted children being more likely to grow up to be violent or mentally ill regardless of how nice or loving their adoptive family is)

Uh, i happen to find that highly offensive EWJ, I am adopted and i am NOT mentally ill or violent or whatever ur bulls**t stats say next time u post something think about who reads them and take into consideration that those ppl can and WILL get offended :angry:

I haven't read any of this but I'll side with EWJ since people are against what he said.

Uh, i happen to find that highly offensive EWJ, I am adopted and i am NOT mentally ill or violent or whatever ur bulls**t stats say next time u post something think about who reads them and take into consideration that those ppl can and WILL get offended :angry:

EWJ did say "Statistically" not "all" so that means that somebody else has done a survey via numbers off a computer or by going through case files. It wasent ment as a slight againest you or any other adoptee.

@crazyjointje soz to hear but unfortunatly that is what fostering a child is about they come and go. I understand you've connected with him but getting over any type of loss is part of life and uve just got to get used to it.

im not insulting anyone im just trying to introduce a bit of perspective rather than watching CJ get angry for the wrong reasons.

and yeah as dave said what i said and meant was STATISTICALLY people who are fosterd or adopted out are more LIKELY to be violent or commit crimes than people who arent. i didnt mean that all of them do, i happen to know several people who are adopted and are perfectly fine and several who really REALLY arent fine. you might not like the facts but that doesnt stop them from being facts

next time somone feels like lashing out at me, make sure i actually deserve it otherwise expect a verbal backhand

Edited by EarthwormJim

Sign in to follow this