Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
iMaster

Shout thread

we missed you too blue :)

Maybe this has been addressed somewhere. But can somebody explain why the shoutbox, the home page, and the time circuits aren't up?

@Blue: The whole "~Ashley's Crew~" thing was really just something me and Ashley came up with because we were bored. She made a topic somewhere around here :shifty: concerning it... That should explain everything...

Guess this means not to be expecting any progress reports for awhile huh...

Outside of fixing bugs in the code, there isn't a great deal for blue to do anyway coding wise, at least on the VC mod.

SA on the other hand **cough** sparks **cough** :P

I don't feel like making a server anymore and my TV Tuner and/or software is f**ked up, any ideas what I can use me old pc for peoples?

Edited by Kid Buu

you could always just donate you extra stuff to ppl here you feel deserve it or in some way have earned it... but then again, i just woke up, so what i have to say is nearly useless for about one more hour, lol

Maybe this has been addressed somewhere. But can somebody explain why the shoutbox, the home page, and the time circuits aren't up?

Mike got complaints by the host that we were producing lot server load, so we decided to turn that down by disabling/bypassing mkPortal (Homepage), shoutbox and some other minor things like the board's calendar & who's celebrating birthday row on the index.

The time circuits should be alright :wacko:.

other topic:

currently the error file of the board has:

17.1 MB

106,107 lines

from 26-Oct-2008 08:16:59 till now