:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
archer9234

Youtube Topic Area

I recorded this with a microphone hooked up to my karaoke player, then i hook up a MIDI cable into the headphone jack en the other end in the Lin In input on my laptop. Then ir ecorded it in one take with Audacity cuz i didn't want to use the TonePort because that's a pain in the ass.

Top tip, record straight to the computer, either by 1/4" jack from your effects pedal to 3.5mm mini jack going to line in on your pc, OR use the line out on your amp using the same type of cable.

You'll get a much better sound than the way you are doing it now.

I allready know that Mike, but that also means you gotta have a good soundcard and i don't have a good soundcard. The sound f**kes up that way. I get much clearer sound using the microphone.

I allready know that Mike, but that also means you gotta have a good soundcard and i don't have a good soundcard. The sound f**kes up that way. I get much clearer sound using the microphone.

Turn the line in input down then, simple, any no name sound card can make a decent recording, you do not need an expensive sound card to make a good instrument recording.

Check out marlowedk on youtube as an example of this, he doesn't even use and amp and his recordings still sound good.

I made a second version of my Beat It solo cover.

Comment and rate the video please (you can do that in here but make sure you do that on youtube as well!).

THE BESTEST MOVIE FIGHT SCENE EVER! :o

*WARNING NOT SUITIBLE FOR WEAK STOMACHS!*

What the f*ck! Is that guy on PCP? That's the only reason I can come up with to why the guy is still able to fight when his entrails are scattered across the floor (or at least should be, but due to movie magic they are not).

Yeah, that was sick.