:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
archer9234

Youtube Topic Area

I just saw this advertising on TV (well, I saw the German version, but it is nearly the same) and thought:

What the h*ll did the Frenchmen invent this time?

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

The most hilarious commercial you will ever see.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Hey, I have one of those, it's called the Big Mouth Billy Bass. My dad and grandfather have one of their own too, since we're all named BILLY.

swearing in video. viewer discretion advised :P

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

I have that on VHS. It's one of the commercials on an episode of Stargate Atlantis that I had taped. XD

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&fs=1&">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&fs=1&">

">

Please leave a comment!

">

Next RACE! This one had an even closer finish then last time

I love corners! I love them in Midnight Club, GTA, Burnout, Need For Speed, Flatout, Pursuit Force, even in LEGO Racers! :D

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&fs=1&">

">

Warning there is a lot of language!