Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

PM recieved on moddb (not work safe!!!)

Check out this PM sent to myself and bluespace88 over on moddb, obviously a very talanted individual.

oto24680 1hour 0mins ago says:

I f***ing HATE YOU YOU MOTHER f**kER YOU as**ole NO0W MY MOTHER f***ing GAME DONT WORK,I REINSTALLED IT 45 TIIMES as**ole.

YOU MOTHER f***ing SON OF A BICH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I f***ing HATE YOU YOU as**ole

I f***ing HATE YOU SON OF A BICH

YOU OW ME 10 POUNDS ASHHOLE

IF YOU DONT GIVE ME A APOLIGY AND MONEY OR WORKI8NG GAME FILES ILL GET YOU IN COURT,ULL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE JUGE GUY.

YOU f***ing as**ole SON OF A BICH I f***ing HATE YOU b*****d I f***ing WANT YOU TO DIE,YOU HERE ME ASHOLE

YOU f***ing as**ole SON OF A BICH I f***ing HATE YOU b*****d I f***ing WANT YOU TO DIE

YOU f***ing as**ole SON OF A BICH I f***ing HATE YOU b*****d I f***ing WANT YOU TO DIE

I had GTA VC for 15 € I think it the same as 10 pounds ...

He reminds me the German who played Unreal Tournament and destroyed everything in his room :

Edited by Microman

:lol: he must have a seriously lame PC if it takes that long to load UT, even my old crappy Pentium 2 loaded it pretty much straight away.

And he's not very intelligent too because he don't know where is the "escape" touch of the keyboard ... I don't know if this kid is acting , but his parents need to lash him on a chair ...

Edited by Microman

Which one? :P

Both. That's why I don't get royally p**sed anymore. Cause if I do start to feel p**sed off, I go outside and smoke. Then I come back in with bloodshot eyes and feeling very relaxed.

Edited by Joe Statler

I wonder if the person ever tried the troubleshooting section...

Reminds me of the very old joke... different people interpret it differently, I remember it this way.

A call to the Apple customer support

Client: YOUR COMPUTERS SUCK! THEY DON'T EVEN START!

Support girl: Sir, have you plugged it in?

Client: WHO DO YOU THINK I... ehhh... *click*

*beep-beep-beep*

There is also a tоaster version, as far as I remember.

Edited by iMaster

rofl its not your fault :D he should have done it correctly lolz

its the stupid people that make me smile

You should send a reply saying:

If you would like support please call 1-800-f**kyou and one of our friends in india will surely help you :P

You should send a reply saying:

If you would like support please call 1-800-f**kyou and one of our friends in india will surely help you :P

works better as 1-800-F*CK-OFF

I see a huge FAIL here.

We have already had many complaining about the same/similar problem, all of them have the problem fixed, and almost all of us here have already encountered the installation/game-not-working problem numerous times already, but this dumba** went to send this PM to you guys instead of going here and asking for help. -_-

I had GTA VC for 15 € I think it the same as 10 pounds ...

He reminds me the German who played Unreal Tournament and destroyed everything in his room :

Vid

( I don't know if it's real and I have NOTHING against the germans , but it's a good reference for a guy like oto )

PS : Sorry for the language used in this vid ...

I've seen that same video, but the subtitles where changed around to work for World of Warcraft, so yeah I think he's acting...

Same for Counter Strike.. :mellow: The video is still hilarious though.

Edited by RG

That's an old one (the video) :P.

I don't know if it's real and I have NOTHING against the germans , but it's a good reference for a guy like oto

Well, a friend of mine had done a similar thing to his PC. He was p***ed off when it froze up during an onlin shooter and kicked the computer. This automatically turned it off - how comfortable - (the mainboard broke :D) and left a dent in the case. Maybe he acted like this because he's half British and half German xD.

And he's not very intelligent too because he don't know where is the "escape" touch of the keyboard ... I don't know if this kid is acting , but his parents need to lash him on a chair ...

Uhm, if the escape button is gone from the board, if it's broken off leaving only a hole, how shall he press it then?

Who's not intelligent here :P.

Uhm, if the escape button is gone from the board, if it's broken off leaving only a hole, how shall he press it then?

Who's not intelligent here :P.

I've taken out my keyboard keys a lot of times and all you need is a screw driver, a stick, a pen, a pencil practically anything that size to poke it will work.

I'm guessing it's like that for all keyboards but I don't know.

hes talking about money right? maybe he's fallen for one of these ioffer people and gone out and PAID for the mod. you never know

Sign in to follow this