:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Someones trying to steal your mod guys

Judging by the screens it looks like it was 0.2d and the link I posted was 0.2e :blink:

noo its 0.2e cause there is no fuel

Judging by the screens it looks like it was 0.2d and the link I posted was 0.2e :blink:

http://www.ioffer.com/i/GTA-Vice-City-Back...536?source=eisi also this sellers name was mulberry39 i found out by clicking request more from seller buttion anyways thats his user name

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

http://www.ioffer.com/i/GTA-Vice-City-Back...536?source=eisi also this sellers name was mulberry39 i found out by clicking request more from seller buttion anyways thats his user name

iOffer seems like a dodgy, badly moderated place. Most of these sellers seem to be selling illegal copies of most games and whatever else they can torrent. Lets hope they can at least get the listings taken down, though I'm sure there will be more in the future :(. Its unfair when sellers target less informed people and make money of other people's hard work.

Maybe I should add a little something to the installer so people will know the mod is free, and if they have paid for it they have been duped.

Yea, but does the modding team have explicit permission to make a mod of the BTTF films? Because if not, when they tell universal about iOffer, they may get into trouble too.

And we're all pretty sure that they already know about the mod, but don't intervene since you guys are making freeware (that's what I consider mods as). But something like this could cause them to change their mind.

Edited by Joe Statler

what if this guys put everything into his own installer, he did say its on a dvd so he might have made an installer that installs the vc files so really there could do to be a message right at the begining of the game saying this is a free mod aswell.

I don't think he's smart enough to make his own installer, looks to me like someone just trying to make a fast buck. What he'll probably do is just burn a copy of our installer onto a dvd and mail it out.

I'll definately add a message to the installer for 0.2f, if you've used the R2 installer for 0.2e you'll already see I added a link to the website.

i never said anything about actually telling universal. just threaten ioffer with it so they droop theyr nuts

ioffer doesn't have their nuts chip and dale broke in last month and buried them

Nice disney reference. :lol:

so, i dont know if you guys were following the discussion on the mods page, but this jackass finally chimed in and called me all kinds of super childish names. a dude then said, that doesnt even make sense, do you 2 know each other? i said no, and now he will be reported to the moderator. i wasnt going to just blatantly rat him out before about his questionable conduct, but i surely did afterward. his mod was gone hours later hahaha. stupid people.

*There are lots of ways to make the creation of an installer easy.

Reading Angelo's post was easier than reading yours :P