Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTIME

My Last Post

Like to make it official, this is my last post, on topics and the shoutbox, I will merely only be a viewer and will probably p.m. some people if I feel something to say, but mostly I won't post replys anymore.

Yes, if you want you can cheer and be happy, cause the reason I'm leaving is because I'm tired of all the insults from people like crazyjoint and well crazyjoint.

Edited by BTTFTIME

:w00tdance: Hopefully you don't lie <_<

And, by the way, it's "crazyjointje" B)

Oh one last memory!

pic

KThxBai.

holy s**t ! poor bast*rd ! O_o I was a member on the old forum and I didn't see this post Ô_Ô

YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHH! *dances in the firetrails* OH! OH HO! AHHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Waits for Alternate Marty*

I know he was a pain when he first arrived, but is be really that bad anymore?

show some respect dick..i mean mike :P

Oh one last memory!

*pic*

KThxBai.

Oh that f***ing milk abuser :ranting2::chair:

What the hell? :huh:

I don't remember ANY recent activity from him.

Like to make it official, this is my last post, on topics and the shoutbox, I will merely only be a viewer and will probably p.m. some people if I feel something to say, but mostly I won't post replys anymore.

Yes, if you want you can cheer and be happy, cause the reason I'm leaving is because I'm tired of all the insults from people like crazyjoint and well crazyjoint.

1. nobody gives a s**t

2 the line in your sig is supposed to be "your future is whatever you make of it, so make it a good one"

dude if you really want to try and put on the whole "arrogant jackass" persona in some weird attempt to replace me as the resident badass, you have a loooong way to go.

first tip, hen you insult somone, make it relevant and true backed up by evidence. it cuts them deeper that way :D

VICTORY!!! I SUCCEDED!!! I MAY EVEN OPEN UP A BEER. Meh prolly not, don't feel like it.

Ok, Mr. Moderator is closing this topic now, as long as he is leaving then we have no reason to flame him anymore.