Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

Hill Valley 2015 Map for SA

thnx guys! i always welcome constructive criticism. yeah, as i have said many times, of course its not my town model. and yeah the environment was def a quick job. i do like the skyway models i did. i think theyre the best part, prob cuz i did those from scratch. :P funny you guys should say it looks like south park though, as south park was the last map model i did before this in SA, and i guess i'm stuck in it hahahahaha. but yeah i would agree its colorful. the only positive thing i can think of from that is 2015 hv looks very colorful and retro. not as much as the model obviously. :P

i am thinking of starting a large map based on the george a romero zombie movies, as i went to horror skool for f/x and i love romeros zombie movies. this map would include the night of the living dead farmhouse, monroeville mall and other various locations from dawn of the dead, and the bunker from day of the dead. i might throw in fiddlers green from land of the dead for sh*ts and giggles but i dont know. anyhow, i would be posting pics of this too, and you guys could get a better idea of my real skills. :) any other horror fans out there?!?!?!

you dont have to sugar coat it ever, so long as it is respectful. :) and i intended this to be a fast project anyway, but ended up putting a bit more time into.

Edited by Trancelikestate

yeah? which slasher? i put a couple small slasher mods together. ;)

Sleepaway camp :P Was always a favorite but I dout you could make an enjoyable slasher mod considering that you can do it all in the bog standard game anyway :lol:

Sleepaway camp :P Was always a favorite but I dout you could make an enjoyable slasher mod considering that you can do it all in the bog standard game anyway :lol:

yeah, maybe if one made some diff melee animations it would really add to the gameplay, but you wouldnt believe how popular those mods are. people want to play as jason so bad. i havnt seen sleepaway camp in like maybe almost 15 years. i should prob watch it.

I don't like either movie genre. Which is strange since The Evil Dead franchise is one of my favorites.

Edited by Joe Statler

i love part 2 and army of darkness but cant tolerate part 1. too many high pitched sounds. i thought about doing an evil dead mod, but i have yet to learn how to create new melee animations, which we would obviously need.

as i stated i went to skool for f/x, and am making my own props to sell. i am making prop evil dead 2 chainsaws (non working) and hoping to sell them. i'll send you pics when i finish one if your intrested.

Awesome! I may just buy one off of you, if I have a job and enough money by then. Have you played the games. Fistful of Boomstick and Regeneration are very cool, but Hail to the King needed work. The story was great but the gameplay was p**s poor.

Edited by Joe Statler

Awesome! I may just buy one off of you, if I have a job and enough money by then. Have you played the games. Fistful of Boomstick and Regeneration are very cool, but Hail to the King needed work. The story was great but the gameplay was p**s poor.

yeah i have boomstick. i really liked it. zelda with ash ;)

Oh well, that Hill valley ain't finished yet. Remember the stairs Marty comes out after the bull Hoverboard scene.(The courthouse tunnel)

backtothefuturepartii2.jpg

In that picture on the far right. It ain't complete in the that map

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

jimcarreydumbdumberc101s.jpg

UHHH, of course i did. damn that link got taken down quick. kinda frustrating.

It's not that good either, at least when you compare it to our 1955 models.

@ Mike: The '55 Hill valley map wasn't made by just 1 person. Trance's map is totally different, except for the Courthouse, which is also changed by trance. I think Trance's 2015 map (v1) looks better then the '55 map (v1).

@ Mike: The '55 Hill valley map wasn't made by just 1 person. Trance's map is totally different, except for the Courthouse, which is also changed by trance. I think Trance's 2015 map (v1) looks better then the '55 map (v1).

i do appreciate your support very much PPT. although i only made the skyway and surrounding environment. i plan on making it available soon, however based upon recent events, i hesitate. if your truly intrested in playing it let me know and i'll see what i can do.

Sign in to follow this