:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ItsFromTheDoc

Your Favourite Back To The Future Quotes Here!

There's that word again, heavy, why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?

we did not come to the future to make money, it's for recreational purposes maybe a few bets here and there (someone edit this post if i got the quote wrong)

Unfortunately no, it requires something with a little more kick.. plutonium.

we did not come to the future to make money, it's for recreational purposes maybe a few bets here and there (someone edit this post if i got the quote wrong)

The quote goes:

Doc: "What's this?"

Marty: "Ah, it's a souvenir..."

Doc: "Fifty years of sports statistics. Hardly recreational reading material Marty."

Marty: "Hey Doc, what's wrong with bringing a little info. back from the future? You know, maybe we could place a couple of bets.

Doc: "Marty, I didn't event the time machine for financial gain. The intent here is to gain a clear perception of humanity. Where we've been, where we're going, the pitfalls and the possibilities, the perils and the promise. Perhaps even the answer to that universal question, 'Why'."

Marty: "Hey Doc, I'm all for that. What's wrong with making a few bucks on the side?"

Edited by Joe Statler

Biff Tannen: "Make like a tree...and get out of here!"

and

Marty: "Hey kid, hey little girl, thanks."

Girl [holding enormous hoverboard]: "Keep it, I've got a Pit Bull now."

As well as the stuff like "You're just not thinking 4th dimensionally" that other people beat me too! :lol:

Marty: That's right Doc, November 12, 1955.

Doc: Unbelievable Old Biff could have chosen that particular date. It could mean that that point in time inherently contains some sort of cosmic significance. Almost as if it were the temporal junction point for the entire Space-Time Continuum. Or, on the other hand it could just be an amazing coincidence. Damn, I've got to fix that thing. Alright time circuits on.

Marty: Wait a minute Doc, we're not going back now?

Doc: Yep.

Marty: Doc what about Jennifer, what about Einstein, we can't just leave them here.

Doc: Don't worry Marty, assuming we succeed in our mission this alternate 1985 will be transformed back into the real 1985, instantaneously transforming around Jennifer and Einie. Jennifer and Einie will be fine, and will have absolutely no memory of this horrible place.

Marty: Doc, what if we don't succeed?

Doc: We must succeed!

=================================================================

Marty: Let's see if you b*****ds can do 90!

================================================================================

Doc: YEAHHHH OH OHHO AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Well...

Marty: Doc Doc Doc Doc Doc DOC!

Doc: What?

Marty: DOC!

Doc: AHH A GHOST?

Marty: Calm down alright just calm down it's me it's Marty

Doc: No! It cant be you, I just sent you Back to the Future

Marty: Oh yeah I know you did send me Back to the Future, but I'm back, I'm back FROM the future

Doc: Great Scott! passes out

================================================================================

Date: Sunday November 13, 1955, 7:01 AM, last nights time travel experiment was apparently a complete success. Lightning struck the Clock Tower at precisely 10:04 PM sending the necessary 1.21 jigowatts into the time vehicle which vanished in a brilliant flash of light leaving a pair of fire trails behind! I therefor assume that Marty and the time vehicle were transported forward in time to the year 1985....

and I will finish this quote after dinner

Edited by hscitpe

"Buckle up, boys!"

"Hey, Doc! Where are you going? Back To The Future?"

"Nope, already been there"

"So how far are you going?"

"About 30 years, it's a nice round number"

"Look me up when you get there, I should be about... 47?"

"I will, take care"

"And you. Oh, and watch that re-entry, it's a bit bumpy"

"You bet!"

"Where's your pop?"

"There he is!"

"... maybe you were adopted..."

''It's a quite basic model, i didn't had the time to paint it''

''He's in a Ford, We're in a DeLorean. He'll rip us apart!''

'' Some libian nationals asked me to build a bomb with plutonium, but i took the plutoium and gave them a bomb full of pinball machine parts!''

Sign in to follow this