Last Time Departed
Mark

Mark's Modeling + DK's Textures

Excellent.

Lol DK. You reminded me of Mr.Burns :P

Who is Mr. Burns? :blink::huh:

Don't you know the Simpsons, DK?

Mr_Burns.png

crazyjointje said that, 'cause Mr. Burns often says "Excellent".

Edited by Mini-Me

Lol. Well don't forget that DK is an adult. (i don't mean that you're old :P ) So he's pretty bussy.

Would you guys rather have me model the whole Texaco garage or just keep doing different props? Also DK, do you want the Texaco models that are done so far?

Maybe you can do the whole garage but I believe it is already being remodeled. Should we have the re-fueling feature (gasoline) again? Yeah you can send them my way but after tomorrow. Celebrating thanksgiving.

Maybe you can do the whole garage but I believe it is already being remodeled. Should we have the re-fueling feature (gasoline) again? Yeah you can send them my way but after tomorrow. Celebrating thanksgiving.

Ok, thanks DK. I'll just start on some other models that I can think of. Don't know about the re-fueling feature but a while ago I read that it would depend on coding space.

<_< maybe it can be an add-on then?

Yeah, I like the re-fueling feature but I think it would be better to make the mpg a bit more realistic.

Sorry about the absence of new models recently, I have been busy with school work. Here is the updated 1955 parking meter, that I managed to get down to 2000 faces and some of the pictures I used for reference so you know what it's supposed to look like. Anybody got ideas for what to model next?

Parkingmeter3.jpg

Texaco6.jpg

Parkingmeter.jpg

framephp.jpg

Parkingmeter2.jpg

Mark can you not make them so big please? The scarecrow itself was the size of the tallest building. Scaling is a pain.

nice meter model......... :lol:

the shape is just so marvelous.......nice work Mark :lol: