Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
iMaster

Coolest Sci-Fi Weapon

Coolest weapon  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What is the coolest of Sci-Fi weapons?

• The Lancer (Gears of War)
    • Proton Pack (Ghostbusters)
    • Light Sabre (Star Wars)
    • BFG-9000 (Doom)
    • Phaser (Star Trek)
    • AR-2 (Half-Life)
    • M8A01 (Halo)
    • The Noisy Cricket (Men In Black)
    • Dalek gun (Doctor Who)
    • The Yoshimitsu (Tekken/Soul Calibur)
    • Eve's Energy Sword (Applegeeks)
    • Other, yes, other, I seriously tried to add as many as I could, even going so far as adding a web comic weapon <_< Yet still, please specify

Lets vote.

gho4.jpg

and every kid on the block needed a proton pack, and even though it's plastic, in our minds, it's an unlicensed nuclear accelerator...

The one I am building is a metal tank, with a plastic pressure bladder, hidden under a PVC pipe, with tubings going inside a round plastic box, which I call "Cyclotron" and finally going out into a metal plastic tube with an air pump. That's right, I am building a squirt gun.

The Lightsaber of course. And the Force.

@CJ: Weapon, not power. Weapon.

The Force is used as a weapon.

Yet still, it is a power, since not everybody can wield it. That is what makes it different from the weapons.

Could just vote for 9000 and specify it as 3000.

The one I am building is a metal tank, with a plastic pressure bladder, hidden under a PVC pipe, with tubings going inside a round plastic box, which I call "Cyclotron" and finally going out into a metal plastic tube with an air pump. That's right, I am building a squirt gun.

I used to have a water blaster proton pack when I was younger, I always used to win cause it could hold a gallon of water while everybody else ran out and had to refill :lol:

Yeah, I am also going to have a safety switch, which would control the stream intensity. When the user throws the switch off, press the trigger - VOILA! SOAK HIM WITH BOSON DARTS!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Also am thinking of adding lights to it, fit into waterproof boxes.

One gauge would show how much juice the pack still has in the tank. The second one would show the pressure.

Edited by  iPro

Proton Pack

EDIT: Damn Mike beat me to the AVGN quote

Edited by hscitpe

I'd say best sci-fi weapon is the Andromeda Ascendant. She was a weapon as well as a starship.

AndromedaAscendant.jpg

Well, stuff like Magic Wands, or Deathstars aren't there for a reason.

THE LANCER, its a badass machingun with a f***ing CHAINSAW for a BAYONETTE

I voted for the Lance from Gears of Wars...for the coolest, that is. The most powerful among them would be the BFG-9000 -- the thing can fry demon ass to dust -- which I consider the second coolest sci-fi weapon.

yeah when i voted i was meaning coolest not most powerful. the lightsabre is easily the most powerful

I really wouldn't say that. It's a close range weapon. You be dead if a energy weapon hit the hilt. Or an explosive.

The Qualta Blade

200px-Qualtablade.jpg

Yess! Seems orgcon and I are the only FARSCAPE fans here. Now I change my vote. :P

It's not actually is a weapon, since we don't know would it really kill someone or not, but... fine.

Sign in to follow this