Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
iMaster

Coolest Sci-Fi Weapon

Coolest weapon  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What is the coolest of Sci-Fi weapons?

• The Lancer (Gears of War)
    • Proton Pack (Ghostbusters)
    • Light Sabre (Star Wars)
    • BFG-9000 (Doom)
    • Phaser (Star Trek)
    • AR-2 (Half-Life)
    • M8A01 (Halo)
    • The Noisy Cricket (Men In Black)
    • Dalek gun (Doctor Who)
    • The Yoshimitsu (Tekken/Soul Calibur)
    • Eve's Energy Sword (Applegeeks)
    • Other, yes, other, I seriously tried to add as many as I could, even going so far as adding a web comic weapon <_< Yet still, please specify

I guess if they figured out how to get the portals to form without the wall limitation, you could easily kill.

It is stated that shooting a particle at someone is dangerous, but that is not enough for me.

in a way the portal gun can be used to kill someone (shoot a portal high up on the side of a tall building then shoot one under someone then bam they look like they jumped off the building)

OK, it's in then :P

I declare it a draw.

LightSabres and Proton Packs.

Lightsabres are utilized in battle by skilled warriors, but a Ghostbuster would be able to bring a sith back to the light, utilizing the Slime Blower MKII function of the proton pack :D

Actually there's one more sci-fi weapon that was never taken into account. People probably wouldn't say that it's a weapon but I do. It's the "History Eraser Button" from the Ren & Stimpy episode Space Madness.

uh, proton. the lightsabre won. the proton pack is barely even a weapon. how could it bring people back to life?

To the LIGHT. I said to the light. The mood slime awakens positive emotions in a person, since the sith are charged with negative emotions, the positive emotions bring them back to the light.

The new proton packs have mood slime attached straight to the unit. And by targeting the Proton Pack, you will only break it, it does not explode.

Sign in to follow this