Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Microman

Something wrong in BTTF1/2

When Doc come back from 2015 at the end of bttf1 , he looks very hurry ... But it's not necessary , he have all the time he wants ! ^^

Thats because he can't go back to the future before he came back to the past, his past self in the future would see his current self trying to stop the future marty junior with the sleep ray and cause a paradox ;)

If you don't understand that you never will! -_-

Edited by Orgcon

I don't think you understand either orgcon. He has a point. Doc was in a hurry but he could have left at anytime to the SAME destination.

It's the same thing with Doc setting the time circuits after Marty was suppose to go with Jen to the lake. They actually never did it, but he goes and sets the following day. Seems unfair to both of them.

I think maybe he was trying to get out of there as quickly as possible so marty's family can't see the TM.

If I where the family, I would of been like "how come your car looks weird, damn it I'm late for work!".

Guest Rave

doc was in a hurry cause he didnt like the present so he wanted to get to the future as fast as he could

I think maybe he was trying to get out of there as quickly as possible so marty's family can't see the TM.

No , when he's hurry he say "Quick ! get in the car !" So he's not worry about the McFly and the Time Machine but he wants to go back to 2015 as soon as possible .

When is someone going to say, "Robert Zemeckis and Bob Gale wrote that in to give the film a dramatic and fast paced ending (remember they didn't plan to make any sequels)."

That is the reason!

The first reason Nikaido said is indeed a good reason. When Doc said "Quick! Get in the car" for me he does also sound like he doesn't want the DeLorean and himself in what would people see as a costume from being seen by anyone in 1985. He had to make it fly, too, remember?

The second reason would be the real reason. To be honest, being critical with movies and all, I like it better when there are no sequels -- the last scene for me only fits as an ending scene, not a starting scene of a sequel -- then again I wouldn't be a BTTF fanatic now without ones.

yeah ...

Hey ! I found an other error !

On the newspaper " George McFly murdered" the title say "Local Author Shot Dead" ... it's not possible ! George's first book was a Match made in space but it was released in 1985 ! George was murdered the15th March 1973 ! ^^.

009.jpg

That may have been done on purpose. Many movie creators have made these kind of errors purposely just to see if anyone would notice. I know of one movie where a guy's wearing an earwig in his left ear and then the film transitions from him to another character and then back to him, and now the guy's wearing it in his right ear. I can't pinpoint the movie, but I remember seeing it.

Two errors here too :

2in1.jpg

It's not doc ! waaaaa !

Edited by Microman

wow !!!!! I seen 2 error in 10 minutes X-D :

DeLoreanChariot.jpg

I think the Flying Del is on a thing and this thing is attach to the Ford

Edited by Microman

now what's the error with the time circuits?

Oh the fact that he has them on when he doesn't need them on. Maybe that's why they kept on F*cking up, the fact that he kept them on for too long.

And the other one probably couldn't have been helped, it was made in 1989 after all. Either that or the fact that they were kinda forced to make the film within a certain timeline and ran out of time to edit the images.

Edited by Nikaido

Yeah , I know but I find that funny , but the BTTF Movies are my favourites movies for ever ! :D ,you don't see the error on the TC ? The colors ?

Other error :

Mr.Foster is here

MrFoster.jpg

Next picture :

Mr.Foster isn't here ! :)

plusmrfoster.jpg

Most of the cars where made as dummy cars. The exteriors where only meant to be seen, not inside. That's why some of the TC's had numbers instead of the date letters. Also they had to manually change the red TC to the proper month. That's why they usually just went to the same months. Also in 1989 removing the wheels from under the hover Del was impossible. They probably ran out of time to re shoot the scene. As for the lighting scene. There wasn't enough road to actually film it correctly. So they just simply reset the car driving past stuff repeatably.

Edited by archer9234

Funny nobody noticed this... But when Doc took Marty to 2015 he wasnt in a hurry because of any of that stuff... Think about it for a second... What happened the very next day... Marty's accident that broke his hand... And ruined his life... Doc wanted to make sure he was done with this trip as soon as possible. Because as i've mused before, I believe everything Doc did after he found out he was going to create a time machine 1955,was to help Marty's life... Marty has been his only friend... He wanted to do what he could...to give him a better life...

Funny nobody noticed this... But when Doc took Marty to 2015 he wasnt in a hurry because of any of that stuff... Think about it for a second... What happened the very next day... Marty's accident that broke his hand... And ruined his life... Doc wanted to make sure he was done with this trip as soon as possible. Because as i've mused before, I believe everything Doc did after he found out he was going to create a time machine 1955,was to help Marty's life... Marty has been his only friend... He wanted to do what he could...to give him a better life...

Then he should of prevented the car crash. That would also prevent Marty Jr.s stuff. There is no logic to Doc's thinking except to make 2 more movies.

No, doc wanted Marty not to respond to everyone who called him a chicken. That's why he didn't stop the car crash because he thought he would grow out of it in time.

Stop the car crash... So simple... Doc didnt want to just stop something... Marty's prblems all revolve around the fact that he becomes furious when somebody calls him chicken... He loses all self control and will do anything to get back at that person... Doc had to put Marty in a situation where his temper would flare but he would be forced to put it aside for someone else's benefit The trip to 2015 was putting him in a situation where he had to defend his son. And it was in a time period where his presence wouldnt cause any adverse affects on the space time continuum... Or so he thought...

Sign in to follow this