Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Blackbird's Post in "My Creations!!!"

How many people saw it? Your not going to get in trouble. We just want to know how many people saw the pics he posted.

What did he do? xD Oh, no wait, you won't tell anyway, since you deleted his post

Did he pull a Gordon Freeman and post a bunch of nasty pictures and nude pictures and what not? I don't know if anyone remembers Freeman but I think he's still banned to this day because of some of the things he did, I remember because it was a week after I had just become moderator and I was the only one on at the time besides KITT.

He had a huge temper problem always trying to fight with me, also he swore some day he would crash the forums and hack the website or something.

i didnt see them, but TT as far as using the word "Nasty" goes if all he did was post regular popular official racing names then i dunno if it can be described as nasty. inappropriate yes but nasty? nah

if it was worse than regular popular official racing names then yeah... nasty

Did he pull a Gordon Freeman and post a bunch of nasty pictures and nude pictures and what not? I don't know if anyone remembers Freeman but I think he's still banned to this day because of some of the things he did, I remember because it was a week after I had just become moderator and I was the only one on at the time besides KITT.

He had a huge temper problem always trying to fight with me, also he swore some day he would crash the forums and hack the website or something.

TT i sayed that i would hack the site

Wait, how many people hacked the forum? One attempt was just a "OOOH, I GOT HIS PASS! LOL!" and that's it, seriously, hacking a board is difficult. Especially for someone who can't even speak an international language properly.

Well, if you know a good botnet, DDOS attacking is the easiest way to annoy the forum owners :D.

Seriously DK! Can you at least shed some light as to what he did, so we can all get back to not giving a shoot! <_<

PLZ ;)

Oh! so he hacked the admin forum and stole pictures and posted them on the public forum which you quickly deleted, thats why the admin forum was down this afternoon :laughing2: ...It all makes sence now ;)

Edited by Orgcon

Oh! so he hacked the admin forum and stole pictures and posted them on the public forum which you quickly deleted, thats why the admin forum was down this afternoon :laughing2: ...It all makes sence now ;)

He "hacked" someones photobucket.

Just to clarify, the forum was not hacked. It was merely a glitch that occured after I changed some settings on the board.

Then lock this

Can you stop telling us when and what topics to lock? You're not a moderator or Admin so shoosh.

What GS said.

Also the forum glitch with moderators not being able to see certain sections of the forum, is completely unrelated to what this topic is about.

Well Sorry! I was only going of what evidence there was in order to come to that conclusion, if you keep ppl in the dark there gonna start being nosey arnt they :P

OOOOOH, GS, Remember? When you left you used my account to see what people think about it and then used it to see my photobucket? Must be a similiar situation, by the way, how did you guess my guest password to the PB?

why is the word P O R N censored? its not an offensive word, its used as a shorter name for "sexually explicit material" there is no reason why it should be censored. all it will do is cause confusion because people wont know what your talking about.

nobody is going to go "UH OH YOU SAID P O R N, YOUR IN TROUBLE!"

censoring it is pointless.

Sign in to follow this