:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

Yet another name for the delete list! Gameznerd, its too obvious! Your bad english is recognisable ;)

Go away and come back in two months, cause acting like NERDMAN/BTTFTIME, is only going to bring you a bad reputation! :uhuh:

Edited by Orgcon

I would say it is him, since the IP address resolves to mail137.anonymouse.org so it is someone using a web proxy of some sort.

"Die, Wraith scum" :laughing2:

rpm4.png

(THIS IS NOT FOR THE MOD)

4 days, one object, 1391 faces and bog standard 3ds max colours (No textures) ^_^

...Sorry, this mod has no 'screenshots and vids' section, so I posted it here :P

Edited by Orgcon

There is an SG Rebellion forum, but there isnt a 'screenshots and vids' section there either! :lol:

Edited by Orgcon

:lol: looks like that'll be a lot of fun! :D

Shame about the rigging of the shotgun animation, but that can be fixed at a later date I suppose! :P

I only properly started modeling 4 days ago :P And my housemate donated the 3ds max bible to me today, so hopefully I'll get even better! B)

" width="480" height="295">

Dude stop stroking your staff! XD

And orgcon, where did you get the Ronin model? Did you make it yourself? I so want it!

I made a model for the Particle Magnum too :)

I need to finish some details but I already have the sounds like the staff weapon for it :P (It will be an add-on , we don't use this gun in the story )

Dude stop stroking your staff! XD

:lol: I didn't notice that bit at first, trust your perverted mind to spot somthing like that! ;)

And orgcon, where did you get the Ronin model? Did you make it yourself? I so want it!

No I didn't make the Ronin model, but I did re-texture it! The gun is mine though so you can have that if you want it, once I've textured it! B)

Edited by Orgcon

:D cool so you can add path now , but we remade abydos and all the desert area so maybe you will have to remade it later XD. and that could be very useful for the rebellion base ansd the other planet

Yeah I didn't know that each letter represented a glow on the stargate.Would have been nice if you told me that :P

And as for the path yeah I can't wait to add paths for the bases. Now I have a special request. Can you add a spawn for a vehicle at the campsite near abydos this time? It's such a pain to have to walk that far every time.

nope no vehicule spawned on abydos for a very simple reason , it's a primitif society so he can't build any car or any vehicule.

maybe go to the stargate with a motorbike XD

Just use Blue's spawn Cleo from the BTTF mod you simpleton! -_-

...and take the one from Zero's mod though, cause it has 4 vehicle spawns whereas Blue's latest one, only has 1 vehicle spawn :P

Nobody is forcing you to! :P

...except that evil looking cloaked guy standing right behind you, no don't look! :o

Edited by Orgcon