:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
iMaster

Forum Comic Strips

Guest rave
Probably meant to be someone like JPaulo(who thinks the mod needs to be out tomorrow) or 88(who's just being an butthead)

right these kind of people think that if they ask it wil be finished

JPaulo

Haven't I heard of that name before? Sounds like a fellow Filipino. Where did he began to complain about the mod (ModDB/forums)?

And the "JPaulo" I know doesn't wear eye glasses.

Speaking of which, I believe this mod is getting such attention/hype that people wanted the versions to be released sooner. This a mod after all -- those kind of people treat this as a some game project that has been taking ages to be completed (a la Duke Nukem Forever).

That dude popped up and started to kinda force others to release the mod version now.

And... :offtopic::rolleyes::lol:

Always pointing out that there's an offtopic where it's meant to be XD

Edited by RG - FM

hmm... I wonder how iProton would depict me in a comic strip. Getting drunk with Orgcon most likely.

:drunk:

UPDATE! Starring Honest Joe Statler, Orgcon, Earthworm Jim and co-starring Dragon King and 88 miles per hour.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee206/protonkid/1-17.png

Edited by  iProton

The expression on my face looks like I've been taken from behind 'Hows yer father!' :shocking:

Ahaha, they haven't lost their touch at all, but I have to admit the first issue will always be my favorite. Mainly because I'm in it more :P but also because I barley know anyone in the second issue since I rarely get on.

New Issue 6 - The Last Great Breakfast war (WARNING! before reading this strip, please go to this page and read some info about the Daleks http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Dalek first paragraph is enough)

Starring Me and co starring Mike. Yes, I know, I really am not shy :P

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee206/p...nkid/Page_1.jpg

Edited by  iProton

Mighty evil baked bread rocks the way!!! A great history review of the big food war xD

All new comics are on page one, post 1.

joe is smoking and orgcon is drinking. i just look f***ing lost.

enjoyed it though

You smoked, look closely :P

Anyway, UPDATE!

Page_1-1.jpg

You should of add a "Based on actual events" or something like that, cause it's like what happened few days back, except that hscitpe stole the GB game xD. And I and archer are like the only two people that stay here for longer time. Good work, what can I say. And my job is done too... :P

Edited by RG - FM

I t would have been better if I had a larger role such as I blue flames on the fight or something lol Just kidding.

God, please, could you take 88mph's keyboard and hit him so hard that the Caps Lock key flies off and stucks in his nose

Thank you

FM Dont do this or i have a virus witch destroys u pc XD

Right. Especially, that I don't use a PC at all. :P

Sign in to follow this