Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
iMaster

Forum Comic Strips

I hadn't checked on the strips for awhile, glad I made a derogatory statement. XD

Would somebody please comment on the last one? :P

iProton and his classic bat xD

Good, but didn't really understand the point of last panel(iMac with the "tastes differ" :P

i spent my last beer on a douche?

okaaaay, kinda funny but how can you spend beer on douche?

how do you SPEND beer?

ITS IS NOT MONEY

basically what im saying is what you wrote as what i said in the last comic did not make any sense

Well, OK, wasted then, do you get it now?

:huh: + :lol: @ the vid Edited by RG-FM 2.0

I know the word "spent" is a wrong word to use, but still I got what iProton was saying in the comic.

@iProton: You should include Blue/Del next time. :)

because it was sponsored by Alienware. There was no Windows either :P

iProton make one with my Power Mac G4 and a washer :D

oh right, i got it now, you smacked the PC guy and i smashed a beer on the mac guy.

and for future reference for when you use me in a comic.

I DO NOT SPEND ALL MY TIME DRINKING AND SMOKING WEED <_<

i am however constantly verbally abusive to stupid people.

hence why i treat washer boy the way i do. hes stupid enough to think his obsession with laundry related appliances makes us all laugh and appreciate him when actually we think hes a total f***ing prick and we wish he wasnt here, yet im the only one who's ballsy enough to say it

im this guy:

F.Y.I. the original picture was much better than this one BUT I COULDNT POST IT COS THE F***ING CENSORS CENSORED THE WORD F*** IN THE ADDRESS

middle_finger.jpg

not this guy:

haight-hippie.jpg

Edited by EarthwormJim

Okay. I just needed to find you a weapon :P

I DO NOT SPEND ALL MY TIME DRINKING AND SMOKING WEED <_<

i am however constantly verbally abusive to stupid people.

I don't spend all my time drinking either. But I try to spend every free moment smoking, between work and sleep.

And I'm this guy.

chong-3.jpg

I'm more neutral with a little bit of hate in me. If I wasn't high all the time I'd probably be like EWJ. You guys are lucky.

Edited by Statler

you guys are UNlucky that when i am high or drunk im out being social, because thats what i am

a SOCIAL drinker (yes i know im in the habit of getting plastered but thats what everyone my age does when they drink over here)

and a SOCIAL pot smoker (thats right kids, marijuana IS NOT horribly addictive, and if you only use it occasionally THERE ARE ALMOST ZERO PERMANENT EFFECTS, your parents and teachers have been either lying to you or talking out of ignorance this ENTIRE time)

i dont like getting wasted and jumping on the internet, for some reason doing that makes me feel lonely and sad, SO I DONT :D

Edited by EarthwormJim

Up-date

Page_1-14.jpg

Another excellent work done. :) And I thought this will be about the whole "well, what did you expect from an inverse square law?" thing.

I wouldn't mind it much, nor most especially get suprised, when Blue suddenly shows up. She (or he) just goes online whenever she wants, or when she needs to.

As for the Chaos Emeralds part, I would rather create my own device to rely on to manipulate the Emeralds, like what Dr. Eggman does throughout the entire Sonic game series. In fact, the latest Sonic game, Dr. Eggman got smarter enough to be able to manipulate the Chaos Emeralds while they're merged with Sonic (Super Sonic). For a person who likes magical stuff and everything else related to "power", I would want to do that. :P

Other than software, I'm also knowledgeable (not really smart) at hardware, too, 'ya know. It would be a good idea though if my comic character actually connects a personally-customized PC along with the Mac to the ATM to do the Emerald work for him -- this would best represent me in my obsession on creating programs to make things simple for me and, most especially, messing up with software/hardware (as long as it's for benefit, not to make it worse).

haha, classic

LOL@Roflocalypse funny post :P

Edited by The Washing Machine Mann

Sign in to follow this