Update.

Part 2

Page_1-18.jpg

Page_2-7.jpg

Page_3-5.jpg

Page_4-2.jpg

Page_5-2.jpg

:thumbs:, but.. Why does Tom have only one eye? :lmfao:

Cause he's based on Davros, and Davros had only one eye.

http://www.daleklinks.co.uk/media/62187/new-davros-big.jpg

Davros - the creator of the Dalek race, Tom here is the creator of the t0@$t race.

Edited by  iProton

Nice work so far.

And as far as I know Chaos Emeralds are unbreakable. It would just suggest it's one of those weaker s***ty fake ones. If it would break, it would be like a thousand nuclear power plants exploding all at once. But it could be true that this is a reference to that crappy cartoon named "Sonic Underground" -- when a Chaos Emerald breaks, it releases a gas-like green stuff to its environment then freakish stuff happens. The only freakish thing that happened in the forum comic is a bipedal turtle coming out of nowhere.

if your gonna continue the true story of the breakfast wars then you need me to turn into vegeta and get an army of badasses (such as Samuel l jackson, optimus prime, chuck norris, neo, goku, darth vader, yoda, he man, the T-800, etc etc etc) and take out everyone,

this must include a epic scene where i bust into wait and bleeds lair and have yoda and samuel l jackson execute him with style.

STOP. GUESSING. MY. IDEAS! :D

UPDATE

Part 3

Page_1-19.jpg

Page_2-8.jpg

Page_3-6.jpg

Page_4-3.jpg

Page_5-3.jpg

Page_6.jpgPage_7-1.jpg

Edited by  iProton

It's over NIIIIIIIINE THOUSAND!!!! :lmfao:

iTunes music volume +1 xD Great work! :thumbs:

Part 4

Page_1-20.jpg

Page_2-9.jpg

Page_3-7.jpg

Page_4-4.jpg

Page_5-4.jpg

Page_6-1.jpg

Page_7-3.jpg

Please insert a coin for update :P

Until then, I cancel the comic.

The well, what did you expect from an inverse square law?er's a big thing, I forgot to line it :P

You want it to continue? Then vote :P

Guest Dan_The_Pineapple

Well it's taken me almost an hour and a half but I've officially read them all and is now up to date, and let me say, you sir Mr. Proton definatley have some tallent here, both with writing and drawing. I would love to see you continue.

ComicStrip69-1.jpg

Can't wait for the next issue. As for the removing the Apple Time Machine thing, I really don't mind to have it still in the comics to be honest, AS LONG AS you don't make it so damn special all the time in the forums.

Speaking of which, I'm currently taking a Multimedia Arts & Sciences course at college. I'll be re-entering the world of art and design (but not leaving the programming world, since the course also involve programming), so that means back in front of that Mac again and making those old comics I used to love at making back then, like that "Apprentice of the Grim Reaper", "Time Chaser" and "Ghost Avenger" comics.

In the course, I'll be aiming more for 2D/3D animations, 3D modeling, graphics design and, most especially, computer games programming and development. Like the professor said in the MA&S orientation, the course will be about turning us to both an artist and a programmer. :D

Cookie to the person who recognises the tribe leader

Page_1-42.jpg

cookie-monster3-7769871237963363.jpg

Sign in to follow this