Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Guest ViceCity512

Nerdman and Raybob??

its a code. speaking of which i need to update it. thanks for reminding me

if i tell you that, you'll decode it, and that would defy the point of putting it in a code in the first place :P i can tell you though that it is 4 times the complexity of hexadecimal. i dont mind if you guess it and decode the message, just dont post it here on the forums :P

i can see both pictures fine? i just typed facepalm into google, viewed full image and copied the link. isnt my fault the link went down...

isnt my fault the link went down...

no one said that it's your fault, but might be that I didn't read carefully

(This way 'round the sentence makes a bit more sense :D)

Edited by Mini-Me

Wait, who says I was ever banned(well I was but, not anymore) as you see, I have not been here alot, I just come here every once and awhile these days.

(Im nerdman, just to know, they let me back.)

Also, who Raybob, I don't remember him much, did he first come when I was banned, because I don't remember. I forget people I stop seeing.

Edited by BTTFTIME

hes an idiot, like you. only slightly smarter.

he knows that staying in a community of people who think your a moron is pointless. your yet to learn this though

:lmfao: @ KITT L0000000000000000000OL Those pics are FUNNY :P Edited by 88 miles per hour

Guest Seagate Barracuda
:lmfao: @ KITT L0000000000000000000OL Those pics are FUNNY :P

This is a funny forum...... :P

Hey 88MPH, nice sig that tells me my IP, ISP, etc. :unsure:

This is a funny forum...... :P

Hey 88MPH, nice sig that tells me my IP, ISP, etc. :unsure:

IP address lookup tool engaged:

The host name for 69.207.72.172 is cpe-69-207-72-172.rochester.res.rr.com

The email account that Raybob first used to register his account:

hbeck2@rochester.rr.com

What we have here is total utter buffoonery of the highest order.

Enjoy your ban, again...

:lol: I like it how he himself pointed it out, what a tool! Ultimate FAIL

Why would anyone go through with that trouble only to be able to talk on a Forum site?

Beat's me. He would have been fine if he'd just taken his one week suspension like a man, but no, we have t go through this again. Oh well, like I said in another post, 1 more new account and he's never coming back, so his raybob account can go bye byes now too.

I sometimes want to say on SAMP when cops are chasing me "Patience is a Virtue," but the cops are chasing me and I can't type too fast, and it's too long to type, because I am the most wanted sometimes and the cop follows me trying to take shortcuts on SA mountains like MT Chilliad and even unimaginable places where could only drive 40MPH on a turn and the cop takes a shortcut like taking jumps or off roading and ends up either dying,blowing his car up, and being stranded in the middle of no where with no cars while I have a perfectly good car, it's funny the cops voted me as "The Most Annoying" Award because they stink on cop chases.

Ello ma peeps.

Yes, I was Vice City512, however, I seriously swear I was NOT Seagate Barricuda.

I sometimes want to say on SAMP when cops are chasing me "Patience is a Virtue," but the cops are chasing me and I can't type too fast, and it's too long to type, because I am the most wanted sometimes and the cop follows me trying to take shortcuts on SA mountains like MT Chilliad and even unimaginable places where could only drive 40MPH on a turn and the cop takes a shortcut like taking jumps or off roading and ends up either dying,blowing his car up, and being stranded in the middle of no where with no cars while I have a perfectly good car, it's funny the cops voted me as "The Most Annoying" Award because they stink on cop chases.

And the point of that was...? <_<

And the point of that was...? <_<

I was kinda wondering that myself.

Man, isn't everyone so happy I'm back? :P

Oh and Mike, just so you know, I kept creating new accounts because I thought Raybob was banned.... Oops.... But seeing as you had banned my IP I figured you would've gotten rid of Raybob too..... But apparently not.

And Man, this browser sucks. It takes like 4 minutes to load 1 page and keeps logging me out....

Edited by raybob

Man, isn't everyone so happy I'm back? :P

Sure not me.

IP address lookup tool engaged:

The host name for 69.207.72.172 is cpe-69-207-72-172.rochester.res.rr.com

The email account that Raybob first used to register his account:

hbeck2@rochester.rr.com

What we have here is total utter buffoonery of the highest order.

Enjoy your ban, again...

Ummm mike seeing IPaddresses is a violation of the privacy department here in holland so just dont do it Please

Ummm mike seeing IPaddresses is a violation of the privacy department here in holland so just dont do it Please

If people are going to sign up with multiple accounts etc, then be prepared to be named and shamed. I also think you are talking complete BS.