Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Forum Awards Discussion Topic

Best Newcomer: since i arrived? GS, to me hes a newcomer

Fair enough, even though I've been here for over a year :P

Well to be honest, I don't think the they were the best award titles, so I wouldn't worry about it. A lot of ppl answered N/A for most of them, I had a hard time myself thinking of ppls names to put down :mellow: Not to be rude but it seems like not much time was spent thinking these award titles up, IMO that is ;)

Well to be honest, I don't think the they were the best award titles, so I wouldn't worry about it. A lot of ppl answered N/A for most of them, I had a hard time myself thinking of ppls names to put down :mellow: Not to be rude but it seems like not much time was spent thinking these award titles up, IMO that is ;)

I just copied and pasted it from another website, what do you expect? Anyway, I never said you couldn't add categories did I?

Yeah, but giving ppl the ability to make their own award titles, only opens it up for ppl to abuse it... and if I now this forum well... it will be abused :lol:

I have a feeling Orgcon, EWJ, and I would hang out all the time if we lived in the same area.

Just to make a correction, Admin's do count as they perform mod duties as well.

Yes, still it would be best that it would be a moderators-exclusive award. There's a greater chance you admins would win over this award 'cause obviously you are the admins -- you have the greatest capability and knowledge on the forums. :P If we were to make this award exclusive to moderators only, we can have people think about who is the best moderator in the forums, perhaps the one who thinks and acts like an admin.

Wait, do people really get real awards when they have the most votes in the Forum Awards? If they would, does that also include the "Most Annoying Member", "Forum Villain", "Rudest / Blunt Member" and "Worst Spelling and grammar" positions? :lol:

This is a respond to what 88milesperhour said in the topic.

What he said was: ''Yes you are a little nerd''. As for a respond: My spelling and grammer is way better than yours, if you ask K.I.T.T. which one of us has the best spelling and grammer then he will instantly say: crazyjointje. Please throw yourself off a bridge so you can do all of us a favor. I have nothing more to add :D.

This is a respond to what 88milesperhour said in the topic.

What he said was: ''Yes you are a little nerd''. As for a respond: My spelling and grammer is way better than yours, if you ask K.I.T.T. which one of us has the best spelling and grammer then he will instantly say: crazyjointje. Please throw yourself off a bridge so you can do all of us a favor. I have nothing more to add :D.

It's spelled grammar not grammer. Now that is one of the best examples of irony I've ever seen. :roll:

You should really pay attention to the red underline that appears when you misspell something more closely from now on. Although you do have a better grasp of the English language than 88mph.

You should really pay attention to the red underline that appears when you misspell something more closely from now on.

Not everyone uses FireFox...

what about me???

I have a feeling Orgcon, EWJ, and I would hang out all the time if we lived in the same area.

s*** yeah we would, i can see myself doing a whole lot of nothing with you guys cept working some s*** job and spending all my spare time completely of my butthead and doing nothing or going to a party

s*** yeah we would, i can see myself doing a whole lot of nothing with you guys cept working some s*** job and spending all my spare time completely of my butthead and doing nothing or going to a party

Yea that's probably the only set back of drinking and smoking the ganja, it makes you extremely lazy.

When will the winner be announced?

i do drink and smoke weed, and im really lazy :D

its a matter of making alort of short term goals to complete your long term goals

ooh. that think is illegal in my place. :mellow:

yea it's basically illegal everywhere except for places like Amsterdam. We do have the medicinal marijuana here but it's only available in a number of states (ie: California). That's why I hope to move to California or Illinois so I can get prescriptions, since my Crohn's Disease falls under the criteria that must be met in order to get it prescribed to you.

Sign in to follow this