:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

Post your desktop

I changed everything on my Pc :P. Including the sounds.

desktopbc.png

untitled-37.jpg

I wonder why PhotoBucket destroys quality of pictures that are over 1024x768px. First thought it's JPG's fault, but nooo.. http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm41/fu...untitled-38.png, but maybe it's just me.

Same wallpaper for my phone :Phttp://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7905/scr000001g.jpg

Edited by RG

That's the reason why I'm now using ImageShack. Unless you have a premium account, they will always make your pics look sh*tty.

I use imagefra.me myself. They don't screw around with your images. They didn't do that with my delorean pics anyways. Just make sure to have an adblocker before getting on.

Set the upload option to 1MB. It won't screw with them.

That's what I did with photobucket, but it is annoying with my screens since they are 3360x1050, I have to lower it to just under 1MB in photoshop.

Some of the pics I uploaded using the 1 MB option went missing for some reason. All else remained.

Using ImageShack is quick and easy. For now, I'll only be using Photobucket to upload private images.

Imageshack for me.

I don't have any video that I consider "private". :P

Well then again I would be considering those videos with me featured as private, now that I have my atheist daangelo29 account in YouTube. I'm currently a closet agnostic atheist.

Is there any particular reason why some of you, people keep hiding your true face?

Is there any particular reason why some of you, people keep hiding your true face?

That's the interwebs for you, I just use this:

Untitled-2-7.png

x_5133500e.jpg

x_693a0b81.jpg

x_a663fe15.jpg

Edited by iMaster

Wow, and I thought your new iMac will have a bigger screen.. :P

Yeah, 27 inches puffed up during transportation XD :P

Maybe we should also have a "Post Your Laptop" thread? :P

Edited by iMaster

I know this doesn't belong in this topic but i'm tired of searching the internet.

Does anyone of you have a really good BTTF delorean background?

One that is about to time travel or just standing at a place with a 1366/768 pixels?

I'll be so happy if you have! :D

Wouldn't that be a very big .gif that would take up a lot of CPU or some program?

My Mac used to have a memory hog application that could post a video as a desktop picture. That was nifty, until I could be able to heat up my tea on its lid.