:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

Post your desktop

Current October/November theme (gonna keep this 'till I find my missing WindowBlinds 6):

oct2009_screenshot.jpg

I used to use a Mac theme myself. I liked the clean look of the theme until Windows Aero, which I like as much as the Mac theme.

So Windows finally got a sleek design :P

So Windows finally got a sleek design :P

IF you give it one. :P All I did here is hid the desktop icons, installed ObjectDock (which is currently hiding from view), installed Thoosje Sevenbar for the Windows 7-based gadgets, and installed VistaGlazz so Aero remains transparent when I maximize a window. Vista looks like sh*t without the transparency and, for me, with those desktop icons piling the desktop.

Speaking of Macs, I just got a copy of Mac OS X 10.5 from my uncle. I had to 'cause I'm no longer allowed to buy a MacBook since my dad now bought this laptop, and I need the OS X for college and for personal/recreational reasons. Any tips on how to "hackintosh" my laptop without screwing something up? I know two ways to do it, but wanna ask if any of you know something better.

Hackintosh works best when you build it, it's not as reliable on laptops.

That's why it was there in the first place, to give Macs the unlimited capabilty for upgrading, like mortal PCs do. The trouble with pre-built machines is the BIOS - that's the hardest part. Screw it up and the computer is over.

Edited by iMaster

Hackintosh works best when you build it, it's not as reliable on laptops.

That's why it was there in the first place, to give Macs the unlimited capabilty for upgrading, like mortal PCs do. The trouble with pre-built machines is the BIOS - that's the hardest part. Screw it up and the computer is over.

I hackintoshed 2 pre-built machines once without problems. I'm simply asking for a simpler/faster/best way to do it.

Built or not, the PC encountering problems with the BIOS would still be likely. BIOS is software, so it's replaceable. Fixing the BIOS is hard (and costly), but never impossible. Did this once to two friends' bricked PCs.

If I told you, I'd hurt your pride :P

how do i upload my desktop pic from my computer?

Show Desktop, then press Prt Scr key on your keyboard, open Paint, paste, then save the picture, go to http://photobucket.com or any else picture uploading site and upload the picture

Since someone did it for me :P

Then copy the IMG tags the site shows you and post them here.

well the first time i tried that it said no dynamic smthn or other but i figured it out so heres my desktop mydesktop.jpg

EDIT: btw thnks rg and imaster

Edited by SaiyanPrideFilms

I wasn't able to come up with an excuse for myself to install Linux into my machine. Couldn't guess what I could use it for, to be exact.