Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

Post your desktop

untitled-1.jpg

eww, you use realplayer, I'd recommend real alternative (works with VLC and MPLAYER).

Anyways, here's the wallpaper I had before this topic/thread was bumped:

f_wall11m_1f0ae59.jpg

For some reason every time this topic is bumped it reminds me to change my wallpaper.

">

Is that you? cause if it is you have a very good american accent (for a russian).

Yup, it was me :P

Me as the narrator,

Alex Mac as the monotone guy :D

Edited by  iProton

Why did he keep calling me monotone guy?

Because hes a douche bag KITT

An electrical storm and a volcanic erruption at the same time!? Thats a rare nay-freak occurence :lol:

...Or a very good Photoshop :P

An electrical storm and a volcanic erruption at the same time!? Thats a rare nay-freak occurence :lol:

...Or a very good Photoshop :P

it actually happened. the lightning reacted with minerals in the ash (although i may have spiced up the lightning a little)

After I tidied up my desktop some time ago, I though I could post an updated pic of it:

desktop.jpg

Well, this image is "half-static" - which means I'll update it when my background changes somewhen, so you'll always see the latest pic I uploaded in this post - Just as an unneeded note :P.

1-16.png

The wallpaper actually spins around, flickers and picks out surrounding sounds through the mic and visualizes them. And it still can execute my voice commands :D

">
Edited by  iProton

That's an old thing actually (no offense). I used a similar program before in XP, and probably used a similar thing in Mac OS X before.

A certain team developed a software like this where you can use a wallpaper that visualizes not only the microphone but also other stuff that comes out of the speakers like music. It does other cool stuff related to audio like improving the OS's voice recognition features -- once, while listening to music, the singer in the song said "start" then the Start Menu pops-up. Before I closed it, the singer said "run" and the Run window appeared. I closed everything the singer said "pain", my installed copy of MaxPayne opened. I LMAOed that whole time. It's buggy but it works great for an early beta. The software, with all features on, makes your desktop look like an active ready-to-use music studio.

I stopped using the software when it began to annoy me, and the team began to give me demands and pressure as a member of their team (where I later quit). I could no longer play an old favorite song of mine straight in WMP with the software opened unless if I skip the part where the singer says "stop". <_<:lol:

Well this one affects iTunes in no way :D Does not eat RAM, I can replace it by other interactive stuff (like a Bio-Hazzard following my cursor). Quartz composition, my friend, quartz.

Well this one affects iTunes in no way :D

lol good thing the team thought of fixing that. From what I've heard much earlier, they made it so that commands projected via microphone are the only ones followed. But still I find it funny to have the singers in a played song unintentionally give commands to the software. :lol:

Do they? My sis does to my Mac :P

It listens generally to anyone, you just need to get its name right :P