Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Lakatos

xbox

Someone did manage to do it, but if I recall correctly, he had to use the old DeLorean/Train models as the new ones caused the console to crash when running it.

Someone did manage to do it, but if I recall correctly, he had to use the old DeLorean/Train models as the new ones caused the console to crash when running it.

For The Animation?

That would have been interesting to see......

I just wonder how you would go about turning the time circuits on, or even opening the TT's door (since there's no keyboard, unless you get the keyboard accessory)

I just wonder how you would go about turning the time circuits on, or even opening the TT's door (since there's no keyboard, unless you get the keyboard accessory)

0.2E never made it into the xbox. 0.2D did.

Well turning on Time Circuits on the PC is caps lock and ctrl, so therefore, the equivelent controls on xbox would turn on time circuits, as a default, caps lock is sub-mission, and ctrl is shoot, so the controls on the xbox for turning on Time Circuits would be the sub-mission and shoot buttons :P

(I was gonna say the exact buttons, but I haven't played VC on the xbox for years...)

too bad in VC we can't add keys........

If we actually could get the mod to run on Xbox, controls wouldn't be a problem since the Xbox Version of Vice City actually uses the triggers ( The PC version doesn't recognize them or the Analog sticks but the left analog stick moves Tommy w/o setting controls anyway ) so thats an extra 2 buttons + the right analog stick you have. I'm using a 360 controller, and the only thing I can't do is use the Horn, change views, and change the way tommy is facing since that is controlled via mouse.

Edited by Dark Slayer487

hhh.....you're right......

Well with my gamepad (PS2 config) all the buttons are in use. I have it configured just like the PS2 version of the game and everything works perfectly fine.

Sign in to follow this