:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Dragon King

new Clock Tower

Besides that, nice clocktower. I like it.

Don't worry DK, I like it.It's nice. :lol:

It looks a bit better.

Speaking of which, the courthouse/clocktower textures will look great if we can model windows and a doors to the courthouse instead of just putting in textures showing the windows and the doors. Anyways, it ain't complete yet, seeing that we don't see the two animal statues above so hopefully there will be modeled windows and doors.

I think the inside of the garage would be a great spawn point for Biff's car. Other than outside Lou's Cafe (like in the beginning of BTTF).

Making the windows as textures keeps the models at low poly count. Less risk of crashing or slow downs.

But we'll need at least 3 of the doors (particularly the ones above, and the front door of the courthouse) not only modeled but also open-able for the Clocktower Lightning Strike scene and other BTTF scenes.

Just so you know, in DK's post, it's Doc's Garage, not Biff's.

Oh wow, I never noticed how much alike they looked, or it may just be because I had just woke up when I read the post so I wasn't thinking clearly.

I did reduce it. you can see it is much darker.

DK, if you want my opinion I think the prelightingo on the Clock Tower needs to be reduced some more.

I like the texture but that white part looks to new compared to the brick texture. I would either make the brick texture lighter or the white part darker cuz the clocktower didn't look that new.

the prelightingo [...] needs to be reduced some more.

Yep, all in all it looks great, but I'd like it more if the parts where in light gray...

BTW: Did you somehow solve the problem, that the game crashes when you hit the garage door with a car?

Any new textures DK?

It's ok. You're work is actually kinda awesome.