:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Statler

The Funniest Pics v2

20050205.jpg

lol CTRL+ALT+DEL comics. It's been long I haven't read their comics. One of my favorite online comics. :D

Speaking of which, I remember a friend of mine showing me the c**ktail Party he bought from CTRL+ALT+DEL. It looks like this (bigger view of the logo here). I'm thinking of buying one myself.

angelo, its called Steampunk. its a look

I know it's steampunk. This was one of the best examples of steampunk that I can find, which is the reason why I was asking if any of you guys can think of a motivational/de-motivational poster for it.

great_scott_delorean_funny_back_to_the_future_movie_shirt-300x240.gif

I am wearing that shirt right now, everyone gets laughs from it. I love how some people don't get the BTTF and some don't get the Braveheart.

Edited by Ronnyboy

Hey steampunk is like my style, since i tend to love things that run on steam, the time train is kinda steampunk, im actually drawing a steampunk delorean right now.

halolz-dot-com-halflife2-house.jpg

FlyingAsians.jpg

"Quiet Marty, I'm trying to bone this girl a quarter my age." :roll:

Edited by Joe Statler

About fuel, I think that fuel evaporates, plus Doc must've let it out so the car wouldn't explode if something "I think we're gonna have to blow up" happens around there. Plus, I think the lightning helped.

Sorry Marty, we have to leave your future wife in this filthy alley because I'm off to pick up my dog from the kennel

:rotfl:

All he had to do was, get the dog, and appear the second after the other Delorean disappeared. Or book a hotel. No, Doc goes to find Marty, and leaves her there for god knows how long. Why where they such in a rush. Go back 1 hr to prepare... Or preventing the car accident would of made saving your kids obsolete, in the first place.

Edited by archer9234

That's what makes it into a 2 hour long movie, not a 5 minutes long trailer :lol:

==================

On the other news..

2545435064_b127bb295a.jpg

Edited by RGi

Having generic plot holes is lame. They always b**ched that Jennifer is what caused BTTF2. They could of simply started BTTF2 after that journey or just ignored it completely.

Edited by archer9234

Or the surgery got into Doc\\\'s head.

FreemaLOL.jpg

2454261903_261d9bd411_o.png

the_angels_have_the_phone_box_tshirt-p235963600930945101t5tr_400.jpg

Edited by iMaster

lolcat-emoticon.jpg

I actually hate whole Nintendo Inc.

How could you possibly hate a company that brought the video game industry back from the dead in the late 80s? If it wasn't for nintendo we probably wouldn't have video games consoles. Just PCs, and the amount of games would be cut to a tenth (if not less) of what it is today.

Edited by Joe Statler

Sign in to follow this