:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mr.Kocher

What is your Favorite Cartoon? <3 :)

Hey guys, it took me a couple days to think about it. <3 :) And I finally figured out one of my long life self questions. :) <3 What is my favorite Cartoon? :) <3 And after spending days on the equation, I came up with the solution. And the answer is............. <3WINNIE THE POOP<3!!!!!!!! :D:) What's your favorite cartoon? :) <3

Ren & Stimpy

Pingu

Well, my top 5 would definitely have to be the Fairly OddParents, Inspector Gadget, the Pink Panther, the Mask Andimated Series, and the classic Looney Tunes! Oh yeah, and obviously Spongebob...that's kind of a given lol

Off topic: Someone is very happy O.o

ABout the cartoon, hmm have to think :P

The first season of Batman TAS.

I approve! My favs include:

Batman TAS because it was a dark show, even for kids.

The original nicktoons: Ren And Stimpy, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Real Monsters, Rugrats, Hey Arnold!, Rocco's modern life

Cartoon Network: Dexter's Laboratory, Ed, Edd and Eddy, Powerpuff Girls (don't care if they were girls... they had f***ing Super Powers!!!)

Powerpuff Girls rocks ass!

Johnny Bravo xS I always watched it xD

you're name was a video game, unless I am mistaken I don't remember a cartoon......

My fav's are Kick Buttowski! Kick.png

the 1994 animated Spider-Man, Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken (the weirdest show ever, but still funny), Ed, Edd 'n Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Codename: Kids Next Door, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Chowder, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, SpongeBob SquarePants, The Penguins of Madagascar and *pant *pant, The Fairly OddParents.

Can't decide on one: they're all my fav's. :lol:

I may be going into my teen years now, but I'm still a kid inside! :laughing2:

I also enjoy watching Zeke and Luther, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and I'm in the Band.

I know these aren't cartoons, but might as well mention 'em!

The Simpsons