Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TheCoolest2

Osama Bin Laden DEAD

They're mentioning threats against New York D;

Just to rain on the happy parade here - Pic's or it didn't happen. And the picture they did release has already been proved to be a photoshop.

If pictures were to be released, it'd be like rubbing it in the faces of Al Quieda, which is not a wise thing to do as it would only trigger an attack sooner than anticipated. ;)

Its best to drop the subject and move on. B)

The US troops who went in prob had orders to shot on sight. The only trouble now is he's going to become a martyr to his people and mean more acts of terrorism in his name. Stil very convenient for Obama who's opinion polls weren't looking to good until this act.

Its also a tad conveinant that His body was buried at sea and not held for worldwide scrutinry.

They had pictures of theroom they were all killed, Osama, his son, wife. Blood everywhere, him and his son try to use the wife as a human shield 0.0

They had pictures of theroom they were all killed, Osama, his son, wife. Blood everywhere, him and his son try to use the wife as a human shield 0.0

Movie magic can be applied to things other than movies.

Even if it is real, if people think this is the end, then they are just kidding themselves.

Osama Bin Laden - "Hide and seek" world champion 2001-2011

My dum teacher thinks its the end, i don't

Even if Mr. one of the most infamous terrorists of human history is truly finally dead, I don't think it's over yet. As far as I've seen it, people tend to blame people for what they have done, not the reason(s) that made them do it. And that's one of the reasons I think why there are still terrorists and criminals around. As long as it is possible for any one of us to have those kinds of reasons, there's ought to be another possible Osama bin Laden in the future.

Like that wise random hobo in the street said, "true justice can only be served when people finally learn how to blame the root of evil more than the evil itself."

yes finally he is gone, hes dead and now maybe hopfully the world will start to get alot better [...]

I don't think so.. The USA will always find its badass.

[...] thank god and the usa for finally bringing him to justice, may this war finally end and al kida die down

I thought as far as we know, god doesnt like it if we kill eachother...

Even if it is real, if people think this is the end, then they are just kidding themselves.

Yup!

why would US even lie about something this big?

I do not see point here

it is really stupid if it would happen to be a BIG lie dry.gif doh.gif

As bigger the lie, the more people will/may believe it! BTW i saw some conspiracy stuff. i cant 'believe' anything this big anymore. No matter whos telling the big story!

@daangelo29

This is just so true.. And if the USA is going on like that ("world police"), there will always be angry people somewhere..

The death of some guy cannot stop the idea. (Where ever the idea comes from. So you dont need to aim for obama..)

I bless you all.

I guess he shouldn't have put his address on PSN.
:roll:

That's the best thing I've ever heard. Both in relation to the PSN problem and Bin Laden's death.

so he does get his 72 virgins then....
In hell he'll be the virgin and have 72 demons coming one by one. :nunchucks: Edited by Doc-Holliday-

Comment by arra009 really gets me mad D:<