Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

FAO STexturer

We'll happily report you ya know :P And Warning Level Increased. Talking about obtaining software illegally is against our rules :P

STexturer is a Professional Spammer/Troll if I ever saw one.

Cant-tell-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg

Stexturer, you've had the chances, but your gonna get internet spanked up down left and right. Just stop, think a bit, look over your wrongs and apoligize. I swear I've done like three of these kinds of posts and he NEVER listens.

Edited by the1upDude

For your own safety, and the safety of others, please stop posting

I'd say it's happened at least 5 times

Some of you may remember:

The first time was with someone named Freeman (worst member EVAH!!!).

Then Fusion and Leo_Dragon (same time)

Then Washing Machine Man (some jackass with a washing machine fetish, Rule 34 anyone?)

Forgot the other 2.

Was one of them perhaps Gameznerd Perhaps? :innocent:

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

Congrats Stexturer just admitted your getting illegal software over the internet which can be held against you, congrats

The first time was with someone named Freeman (worst member EVAH!!!).

Outside of the forums he's ok...

Was one of them perhaps Gameznerd Perhaps? :innocent:

Trying to get attention are we XD

plus I don't remember freeman , but i do remember the toazt group

I don't remember Freeman either and I've been here since 2008 He was a couple of months before my time, I didn't get on till June 2008 XD

He was on the Old old forums, LINK

I only remember BTTFTime as the worst, mainly for his insensitive comments towards other forum users. <_<

You are jerks dudes im kidding about ip board.

By the way x-wing,tie fighter,darth vader player modell is done!

I don't remember Freeman either and I've been here since 2008 He was a couple of months before my time, I didn't get on till June 2008 XD

He was even a moderator and called himself (Great) Saiyaman at that time. When Mike "de-moderatored" him for not doing well he got angry with Mike and started spamming the forums. He also registered a second account, Kid Buu.

He was even a moderator and called himself (Great) Saiyaman at that time. When Mike "de-moderatored" him for not doing well he got angry with Mike and started spamming the forums. He also registered a second account, Kid Buu.

OH! It all comes flooding back now... :rolleyes:

Edited by Orgcon

Freeman was GS? :huh:

Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me... that you didn't know that, Mike? I thought you mentioning Freeman and not GS meant you knew that already :D. Or do you maybe mean a different Freeman? Cause I only know him as (Gordon) Freeman on Steam.

EDIT: But now seeing he was the first villain I doubt they are the same. I mean, he only lately calls himself Freeman.

Edited by Mini-Me

Hey guys avoid the comments/ratings Stexturer sent you. I found a comment and he wanted me to rate him 5 stars. Not trying to humiliate him, but come on. This site isn't your life. Its a community founded by friends and gathered by Back to the Future fans. Not staff from a social network. Man.

Sorry for double posting, but you guys will love/hate what I've done and doing to Stexturer's forum. Trollin' like hell there.

Teh Forum

Aren't I the worst?

WARNING: Content shown in the forum may or may not offend you. See at your own risk, it's damn funny.

BTW, my account is UberMad. I know you guys might disapprove of this, but by god this is funny.

Edited by the1upDude

lol I just registered with a fake Email address :lol:

The s**t is gonna role B)

:D

Sign in to follow this