:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Tell Tale BTTF Models In VC/SA

oh building models, If I recall correctly, it can be done. We had parts of the .2f map in SA at one point.

And Blox, Talk to Tell Tale, not me. I'm just converting it.

Hey Trance,

Also just wanted to say that I really meant to write this before:

"WOW, great work, Trance! I can't wait to try these out. :D"

Instead of what I wrote, which was:

"WOW, great work, Trance! I can't wait to try these out. <_<"

Because I wasn't thinking, I put the wrong smilie, which made it look as if I was being sarcastic about your work. To clarify, I am very impressed by what you have done, and can't want to see more as "time" goes on. ;)

No problem. I appreciate that. :) And Mike, you mean controlled by cleo?

That's cool. I was playing around with undercarriage lights yesterday. I reworked them and added actual map lights to them. They're pretty cool but one small bug is they're visible through the model at times. I like them but they could be easily removed. Also a close up shot of the interior in action of course. Coupled with the interior fx and zero's lovely head, tail and hover lights it looks quite good.

Some wreckless flying

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

That's cool. I was playing around with undercarriage lights yesterday. I reworked them and added actual map lights to them. They're pretty cool but one small bug is they're visible through the model at times. I like them but they could be easily removed. Also a close up shot of the interior in action of course. Coupled with the interior fx and zero's lovely head, tail and hover lights it looks quite good.

Some wreckless flying

WOW, Great work! :D

I can't wait to try it out when you release it.

NICE WORK!!!! wint telltale :good:

this hasn't been posted on for a frew...

Kalek, any updates? Also, been meaning to ask if you could send me the TTRR Delorean for san andreas for a add on i'm doing.

Thanks.

this hasn't been posted on for a frew...

Kalek, any updates? Also, been meaning to ask if you could send me the TTRR Delorean for san andreas for a add on i'm doing.

Thanks.

Yes. it i know. I have my movies with TT DeLorean bttf 1-3RR.

you can open with 3ds. tag DeLorean bttf3RR from 0.2e. send to telltalee DeLorean.

sorry bad english

here you can watch movies?

No updates besides what you see. And I go by Trance here. Anyways I almost never send people standalone packages of my stuff. Sorry.

Also, been meaning to ask if you could send me the TTRR Delorean for san andreas for a add on i'm doing.

Thanks.

No updates besides what you see. Anyways I almost never send people standalone packages of my stuff. Sorry.

@Doc - One ground rule in modding and around here is that you can't distribute models that aren't your own without the consent of those you've used models from. So given that the BTTF3 RR Telltale car uses parts by Carlos85G, Trance would first have to get permission from him if he were to decide to distribute the item. ;)

Also, if it's an add-on you're doing, you wouldn't be able to distribute that either without permission from Trance, Carlos, and/or anyone else who's models are involved in the process. :P

@Trance - For a second, I thought that you updated this topic with something new! :P

Oh, well! We await to see what great masterpiece you present to us next! :D

telltale delorean in alien city

Skrapmetal from youtube added the bttf sa mod to alien city for me.

I wasn't at home so I don't know how he done it.

I replaced the bttf delorean with TranceLikeState's telltale delorean transfer.

finally got all the texture's to show up it was easy just had to figer out how to do it.

anyways since there hasn't been a post here from feb. I thought I would make this one.

gtasabttftelltaledeloreanworksfront_zpsa

gtasabttftelltaledeloreanworksback_zps73

telltale delorean in alien city

Skrapmetal from youtube added the bttf sa mod to alien city for me.

I wasn't at home so I don't know how he done it.

I replaced the bttf delorean with TranceLikeState's telltale delorean transfer.

finally got all the texture's to show up it was easy just had to figer out how to do it.

anyways since there hasn't been a post here from feb. I thought I would make this one.

gtasabttftelltaledeloreanworksfront_zpsa

gtasabttftelltaledeloreanworksback_zps73

:ebay:

hello. it may take a copy cleo and copy bttf.img also you can open gta.dat.

can wave with games telltalle.

sorry bad english

1366502429-shdh.png

Sorry, Haven't been very active recently, went off gta sa for a while (4 months :mellow: my bad) anyway, the delorean texture is really easy and if trans gives me premission then i will upload the texture of a template like version of this (bits to replace are invisible) then people can have them for them selfs!

If i get premission from the bttf mod team i will upload the cleo to make it possible for this delorean to be a different, err, delorean.

EDIT: I see problems with the mirrors, sure they stayed black on the game... I'll check now. Mirrors are blue, my bad.

Edited by Doctor200004

Well sir, I believe it's documented here on these forums or somewhere how to add other Deloreans to the SA mod. Ask hscitpe. But I do know Mike doesn't allow codes to be uploaded only tuts on how to change them. Anyways, believe it or not the mirrors are blue. You can see in my video here that they are and this is the game texture. Tell tale was lazy I guess because it may look better black.

Untitled-1.jpg

Aren't the SA cleo scripts open source?

Yeah but last I knew he just wasn't down for openly posting them.

Well sir, I believe it's documented here on these forums or somewhere how to add other Deloreans to the SA mod. Ask hscitpe. But I do know Mike doesn't allow codes to be uploaded only tuts on how to change them. Anyways, believe it or not the mirrors are blue. You can see in my video here that they are and this is the game texture. Tell tale was lazy I guess because it may look better black.

Untitled-1.jpg

I agree about the mirrors being black instead of blue but what can you do?

Any idea about when you're plainning on releasing the sa models or still having bugs? You're taking as much time as 2.0F! (jk) it's really good models.

I noticed on 'Mod the sims' that telltale are letting people use there stuff in other games, he says "He got premission to use them" so my guess is, ask telltale if you can use them, and, well, use them! There are all sorts that he took! the hoverboard, the speaker, the plutonium, you could ask them if you can use stuff too!

Link to the page with the mods on here

Edited by Doctor200004