:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Tell Tale BTTF Models In VC/SA

Super excited about getting these babies out of the game and into gta. Heres a few pics as spoilers. I'll post renders of the del and maps later when i get home which aren't converted just in max. For now i just have these models converted for personal use. Super nice to have some awesome character models for hill valley finally. No offense Micro! Check em out. Too bad they can't be used in the mod! Still gotta fix doc's arms in vc. Ran out of time.

gtasa2011021811453573.jpg

gtasa2011021812583425.jpg

gtavc2011021814290914.jpg

gtavc2011021815521328.jpg

gtavc2011021816492503.jpg

Wait till you guys see the del, it's amazing.

how do ya did that!!!??? it's pretty cool!!

EDIT: That picture where Duck is smiling with the gun is hilarious XDxD

Edited by Carlos_McFly

Very Nice Job Wouldn't mind reenacting bttf scenes with these models Very Good Job Trance ^_^ and also Marty holding the gun looks ether confused or sad or maby depressed.

If Trance tell us how did he make that (like in a tutorial) instead of uploading the models, he is not violating copyright, or yes? I'm wrong?

And I most likely will release them as an add on at some point. To write a tut on how to do it would take sooooo long. :P more to come for sure guys.

ok Doc is fixed, and here are some screenshots of the del in max. For some reason it renders specular images also? I dunno. Anyway, you get the idea. I think this would be great reference for Carlos ;)

gtavc2011021901555384.jpg

14599424.jpg

73792336.jpg

79709701.jpg

45205534.jpg

72775807.jpg

Anyway, you get the idea. I think this would be great reference for Carlos

Thanks, but the references I need are not on that model... Well, maybe the bottom part :P.

In fact, what I would really like to do is make it more accurate :D.

Anyway, I don't think that "tut" you want to make would be allowed to be posted here, as it'd be instructions on using illegal copyrighted material.

Angelo, just let me know. ;)

Carlos, haha, i love your perspective. you know the model so well you want to fix the "professionally" modeled del haha!

trance you always find a way to amaze me... how exactly did you get the models into max?

Trance.... You are just awesome!

I REALLY hope you release these as an addon at some point.

Models are just... Epic. :woot_jump::jawdrop: