:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mr.Kocher

My Appologies(don't listen to this bull)

Hey every one, I thought I might wanna clear something. I just wanna be given a chance to start over. When I first came to the forums, I loved the mod, but still viewed this place as full of losers. That thought has been changed, I now know you guys are just normal people, who are just really really smart. I now respect so many of you for disciplining me and helping me with coding, mapping, etc. At the time I didn't respect this place that much, so that's when I decided to f**k around. I wanna let you guys know I promise never to do such things again. This place is now one of the very few forums that I actually really respect now. So I'm just saying I wanna start over. Any one who's willing to give me a second chance and forgive me for my stupidness on here plz comment yes and if you want, share some ideas with me. If you don't forgive me, plz just don't bother putting anything since there would be no point. Sorry for having such a long post.

You could just adapt, ask anyone who's been around since the ModDB forum. Ronnyboy and I were... well... thorns in your bum, to be polite.

I'm not mad at anyone, I'm just an as**ole, ignore me.

You could just adapt, ask anyone who's been around since the ModDB forum. Ronnyboy and I were... well... thorns in your bum, to be polite.

You could say the same for me as well.

well do you or any one else forgive me for my actions. I wanna be friends and put beside all my s**t.

Really? A WHOLE topic is dedicated to you apologizing...... AGAIN!? This is the second topic (I think). Anyways, just grow up and we can all be friends.

@ EMO well that's cause I never messed with you.

@ DK, I've always been mature, just not on the forums, anyway like I said I promise I won't do it any more.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

Accepted

Really? A WHOLE topic is dedicated to you apologizing...... AGAIN!? This is the second topic (I think). Anyways, just grow up and we can all be friends.

Yes this is his second "I'm Sorry" topic. http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...?showtopic=3205

You sound like a person who's in AA. Having to say sorry all the time makes you sound like an alcoholic who is forced to say sorry to everyone he wronged because of his/her addiction.

ehh, whatever... Let's just see how long this will last.

You didnt really bug me like in the way EMO said, now Mike is viewing so I guess this will be closed in a few mins :D

@ joe statler, well the other time was me f***ing around, this time I'm actually serious.

Anyways, just grow up and we can all be friends.

I agree with DK, that is what happened with me you remember when I was really bad akways bothering everyone about the release of 0.2f, but after me being gone for 3 months everyone cooled down and stop, "Hating Me" is what I call it, I am very sure alot of people are fine with you as they are with me.

..well the other time was me f***ing around, this time I'm actually serious.

You just lost my vote ;)

If we couldn't trust you the first time (that turned out to be a "f**k around"). What the hell makes you think we should trust you now...

You brought it on yourself, live with it or leave... :mellow:

...But if you really want to get on with ppl, and I stress *REALLY*, and have them do the same to you ...you could always change your user name. As long as you don't tell anybody who you were originally, you might get away with it. If you start acting like an annoying dick, groveling for everyones pity all the time they'll know who you are straight away!!! <_<

Edited by Orgcon

In my opinion, these apology threads are never necessary. Just don't do whatever you did again. If you keep that up, people's thoughts on you will change.

@ dave i was apologizing for f***ing around so much.

@orcgon I don't want pity or anything like that, I'm just saying I'm done with being stupid on here.

@ jen this will be my last. the other time had no meaning.

@ dave i was apologizing for f***ing around so much.

@orcgon I don't want pity or anything like that, I'm just saying I'm done with being stupid on here.

@ jen this will be my last. the other time had no meaning.