Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

The Rules of the Internet

You know that SOMEONE will mention rule #34 inevitably?

lol and what about #46?

Well Rule #32 is solid.

I can hardly see your point, Kocher.

I can hardly see your point, Kocher.

It was a joke about what you said. Remember? " You know that SOMEONE will mention rule #34 inevitably? "

is what you said.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

You are an idiot <_< That link was already posted and I can't BELIEVE that I have to mention this. The RULES OF THE INTERNET is what this topic is about.... I don't care if you are pulling our legs or trying to be funny, it only makes you look like a nuisance.

gosh dk, I was only trying to make a joke, sorry. I put the link as a part of the joke to show that I'm all late.

I swear I did put the link as a part of the joke, not that I didn't know it was already put.

Try harder then. Or, better, stop trying to make jokes (you fail at it, miserably), try to do something better: be normal.

well then I don't understand, I pull s**t off like this on myspace and face book and even at high school. People of all grades laugh at this kind of humor. I think the only reason why is because the sense of humor in California might be way different then the rest of the world. Btw, this kinda sense of humor is used in sponge bob and south park. Those shows both make me laugh, that's where my type of humor comes from. any way, sorry for being off topic Daniel. I appologize.

"Try harder then. Or, better, stop trying to make jokes (you fail at it, miserably), try to do something better: be normal. " I also have a suggestion, be an as**ole, since as**oles seem to be the people who are funny when they make bad jokes, since people are afraid of them. "

Edited by Mr.Kocher

I also have a suggestion, be an as**ole, since as**oles seem to be the people who are funny when they make bad jokes, since people are afraid of them.

Sense not found, please try again.

well then I don't understand, I pull s**t off like this on myspace and face book and even at high school. People of all grades laugh at this kind of humor.

That's because Myspace and Facebook are full of morons. See rule #77.

And your high school, well it's probably full of internet addicts anyways.

Edited by Joe Statler

Sign in to follow this